[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:40

Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!
Maybe she just didn't know that everyone would access this information ...

Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Marie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:41

Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 wrote:it's not really clever to speak about your underwear on the Internet
Yes, it is true: i think also that people who post naked (or in underwear) photos on the web aren't very clever, or they are very naive , because everybody knows the dangers of Internet, nowadays. Shocked

Marie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:42

after posting the photo Sarah should check if all the people can see that
Well, she should check before actually posting ...
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Victim?

Post  Ines on Wed 20 Apr - 7:42

She's victim too, since all people who saw her profil approach her, she's victim of power of internet and social network or chat. But, She deserves that everyone knowsher,but boys who talk with her in the internet must stay in virtual life.

Ines

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:44

the boys who talk with her on the internet must stay in virtual life.
Do you think online life shouldn't be linked to real life interaction?
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

SARAH

Post  Megane on Wed 20 Apr - 7:45

[quote="Vincent"]
Bertille wrote:just a bit good computing

Not "just a bit", the socials networks had good security, and, for most of the cases, the "hacking" is just the result of too easy password. But this is not the subject.

I disagree with you Vincent. social networks had'nt a good security ! Many people can't reach her information on sites like Facebook, MSN... because hackers pirate the information. And the security can't make anything for this. However, I agree with many schoolfriends, Sarah is the only responsable on what she posted on Internet. If she had'nt posted a personal's information, she would'nt have called the attention to herself.

Megane

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Annika on Wed 20 Apr - 7:45

In the clip one man say " What kind of underwear do you wear today ? ".
I think nobody is are to poste pictures with underwear or especially the address ...
You run into mischief, because madmans can obsess you.

Annika

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Sarah

Post  Bertille on Wed 20 Apr - 7:45

Marie wrote:I agree with Lucas, Sarah isn't a victim, she should have thought before posting personal things.

I agree with you Marie she isn't a real victim, but at the same time she doesn't thought that everybody can look her posts and she write her life as only her "friend" want look it. Yes it's really foolhardy to post like messages about your underwear...
We can think that she is really naive.

Bertille

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Irina on Wed 20 Apr - 7:46

Inès wrote:She's victim too, since all people who saw her profil approach her, she's victim of power of internet and social network or chat. But, She deserves that everyone knowsher,but boys who talk with her in the internet must stay in virtual life.

Really?You should be responsible when you speak,do something or post the information.I think that she is not so clever that she has posted her photos where she is nake. Stuped,no?

Irina

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Vincent on Wed 20 Apr - 7:47

pauline wrote:
Vincent wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

There is one thing we can't forget, this clip was released in 2007. At this time, the teenagers of our age wasn't so informed about these dangers. Facebook was mostly young, ( 3 years ) so, this was different than today. And even today, I know some people in the High School who has this kind of problem.
avatar
Vincent

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  pauline on Wed 20 Apr - 7:47

Irina wrote:I think that she get what she wants,she wants to make an attention on her person when she has posted her news at the Internet,so there is no reason to compere her with a victim.If you don't want to have a problems ,you should think a little before your act! Neutral

I totally agree with you Irina, and moreover, some people said that it wasn't her fault because she looked surprised that everybody reconized her... I'm sure that she knew what she did and how it was risky, but she doesn't think that it will go so far!

pauline

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Barbara on Wed 20 Apr - 7:47

I agree with Irina : she wanted to attract the attention. The problem is that on the Internet a lot of things posted are permanent.


Last edited by Barbara Aubineau 1ereL1 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:29; edited 1 time in total

Barbara

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Paulinee on Wed 20 Apr - 7:48

SagurovaIrina1L1 wrote:I think that she get what she wants,she wants to make an attention on her person when she has posted her news at the Internet,so there is no reason to compere her with a victim.If you don't want to have a problems ,you should think a little before your act! Neutral
I agree with you Irina! I can't say that she's a stupid girl but I think that! If she didn't want people to recognize her, she didn't have to post a photo of her nake publicly Neutral


Last edited by Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:11; edited 1 time in total

Paulinee

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:48

I think nobody should post pictures of themselves in underwear
In Sarah's case, it's just that she must have thought that only her close friends could view it.
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  pauline on Wed 20 Apr - 7:50

Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:
pauline wrote:
Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

There is one thing we can't forget, this clip was released in 2007. At this time, the teenagers of our age wasn't so informed about these dangers. Facebook was mostly young, ( 3 years ) so, this was different than today. And even today, I know some people in the High School who has this kind of problem.

okay that's right. but nevertheless, her Idee was very strange: she wanted that people take an interest to her.

pauline

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  coralie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:51

Kédem Ferré wrote:Really? Have you heard of a lot of people who were aggressed because of social networks?

No but the persons who have "mental problems" go on social networks for to speak with vulnerable children, teenagers logically ! They meet their victims more often on this kind of social networks
avatar
coralie

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Anne on Wed 20 Apr - 7:54

Sarah has to pay attention that what she post online (by the way it's the first message of this awareness campaing), but I don't agree with Inès, Razz I think that it's her fault because the real world is the same world of internet, even if lot's of people think that The net is a virtual world!!! (to be continued)....

Anne

Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 12:45

coralie.pal wrote:
Kédem Ferré wrote:Really? Have you heard of a lot of people who were aggressed because of social networks?

No but the persons who have "mental problems" go on social networks for to speak with vulnerable children, teenagers logically ! They meet their victims more often on this kind of social networks

Well, that's not what studies say on the subject apparently... Take the example of David Pogues' article in the New York Times in 2008 (How dangerous is the internet for children?): The kind of risk you mention is "hugely overhyped by the media", while on the other hand "cyber-bullying is a far more realistic threat"!
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Everyone knows Sarah

Post  Maëva on Fri 22 Apr - 6:19

Marie wrote:
Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 wrote:it's not really clever to speak about your underwear on the Internet
Yes, it is true: i think also that people who post naked (or in underwear) photos on the web aren't very clever, or they are very naive , because everybody knows the dangers of Internet, nowadays. Shocked

I thinks it's not a question of intelligence ! You do what you want on the Internet and it's not because you post a photo of you in underwear that you're not clever or naive ! The stupid fact is just that she is surprised whereas she must know the consequences possible.

Maëva

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Paulinee on Fri 22 Apr - 6:26

Barbara Aubineau 1ereL1 wrote:I agree with Irina she wanted to attract the attention the problem is that on the Internet a lot of things posted are permanent.
I agree with you Barbara but I think that it's not normal to do that just to attract the attention. Sarah has to speak with someone because she has a problem in her life ! She can attract the attention doing another way Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Paulinee

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Sarah is a victim

Post  Léa2 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:28

I agree with Vincent ! 3 years ago, there aren't awarness campaign about this risks. She can't imagine the impact on her life and on her reputation. And I thing that she doesn't thing that everybody could see her photo (with clothes or not)

Léa2

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Paulinee on Fri 22 Apr - 6:33

pauline wrote:
Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:
pauline wrote:
Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

There is one thing we can't forget, this clip was released in 2007. At this time, the teenagers of our age wasn't so informed about these dangers. Facebook was mostly young, ( 3 years ) so, this was different than today. And even today, I know some people in the High School who has this kind of problem.

okay that's right. but nevertheless, her Idee was very strange: she wanted that people take an interest to her.
We haven't to forget the fact that Vincent is a man Exclamation We can't have the same point of view because if a man sees a young girl naked on the Internet he wiil make attention to her. But if a woman sees a young girl naked on the Internet, she will think that she's a B**** Exclamation

Paulinee

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Melanie on Fri 22 Apr - 6:38

Maëva Bellal wrote:
Marie wrote:
Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 wrote:it's not really clever to speak about your underwear on the Internet
Yes, it is true: i think also that people who post naked (or in underwear) photos on the web aren't very clever, or they are very naive , because everybody knows the dangers of Internet, nowadays. Shocked

I thinks it's not a question of intelligence ! You do what you want on the Internet and it's not because you post a photo of you in underwear that you're not clever or naive ! The stupid fact is just that she is surprised whereas she must know the consequences possible.

I'm agree with you Maeva, it's not really a question of intelligent, she must knows the consequences of her post. But I think that when she post this photo she wants that only her friends can see and not all the people.

Melanie

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Irina on Fri 22 Apr - 6:43

Lea.dementin wrote:I agree with Vincent ! 3 years ago, there aren't awarness campaign about this risks. She can't imagine the impact on her life and on her reputation. And I thing that she doesn't thing that everybody could see her photo (with clothes or not)

I will not agree with you,it's not necessary to see a campaigne to know what might be happenned.You will not jump from a town even if nobody talk to you that this is dangerous.Did you know what is the danger of the internet before watching the video?Sure, you did Smile

Irina

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Léa2 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:44

Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 wrote:
pauline wrote:
Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:
pauline wrote:
Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

There is one thing we can't forget, this clip was released in 2007. At this time, the teenagers of our age wasn't so informed about these dangers. Facebook was mostly young, ( 3 years ) so, this was different than today. And even today, I know some people in the High School who has this kind of problem.

okay that's right. but nevertheless, her Idee was very strange: she wanted that people take an interest to her.
We haven't to forget the fact that Vincent is a man Exclamation We can't have the same point of view because if a man sees a young girl naked on the Internet he wiil make attention to her. But if a woman sees a young girl naked on the Internet, she will think that she's a B**** Exclamation

I have a same point of view that Vincent and I'm a girl ! She isn't a "B****", she's just a girl who need love, a child very foolhardy admittedly but you can't judge her like that

Léa2

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Léa2 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:49

SagurovaIrina1L1 wrote:
Lea.dementin wrote:I agree with Vincent ! 3 years ago, there aren't awarness campaign about this risks. She can't imagine the impact on her life and on her reputation. And I thing that she doesn't thing that everybody could see her photo (with clothes or not)

I will not agree with you,it's not necessary to see a campaigne to know what might be happenned.You will not jump from a town even if nobody talk to you that this is dangerous.Did you know what is the danger of the internet before watching the video?Sure, you did Smile

If your parents are like mine and haven't knowledge about Internet, you couldn't know the Internet's dangers if nobody talk you about that

Léa2

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum