[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Annika on Tue 19 Apr - 19:23

It's not good to post all your private things on the internet, especially if all people can see or read it.
Because for example in Germany the employers enter the names of jobholders into google and if they find naked pictures from them or something else, the consequence is that the jobholders didn't land a job.

Annika

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Charlotte on Wed 20 Apr - 7:14

Bertille wrote:According to me, this clip is a good awareness campaign to sensitize people about the danger on Internet. But I disagree with Julia because EVERYBODY can look your post on Internet, if your are hacker or your are just a bit good computing, you can find all the information of somebody.

I agree with you Bertille, this clip is great to warn people about dangers on Internet, especially about the photos that people can post. And yes, everybody can see what you do on Internet, because if you find on Internet how to do it, you can find easily personal informations, without to be a hacker.
avatar
Charlotte

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Vincent on Wed 20 Apr - 7:16

Bertille wrote:just a bit good computing

Not "just a bit", the socials networks had good security, and, for most of the cases, the "hacking" is just the result of too easy password. But this is not the subject.

Annika wrote:in Germany the employers enter the names of jobholders into google and if they find naked pictures from them or something else, the consequence is that the jobholders didn't land a job.

Yes, it's the real problem, when you post something online, it can be found whenever you posted this, yesterday or two or three years ago.
avatar
Vincent

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Marie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:20

I agree with Amel: if you post something on Internet you have to take responsability after. If you post naked photos of you on the web, you can't be surprised then, if people see them.

Marie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  coralie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:25

Bertille wrote:But I disagree with Julia because EVERYBODY can look your post on Internet,.

I disagree with you Bertille, because there are good securities on some social networks. For example facebook, nobody can see what you post when you block the access
avatar
coralie

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Florence on Wed 20 Apr - 7:26

I think Sarah deserves what she got, because if she really wanted to post something about her personal life, she sould have think about the consequences of her act. So I disagree with you Charlotte, she must know that, on Internet there's people who want to know some personal informations about you, and we have to be carefull.


Last edited by Taristas Florence 1L1 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:32; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Florence
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  coralie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:28

So Sarah should have blocked the access
avatar
coralie

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Charlotte on Wed 20 Apr - 7:29

I think that Sarah doesn't deserve what happens to her, yes she did something wrong when she posted the photo, but I think that she didn't measure her act before posted, that's why the ad says : Think before you post.
avatar
Charlotte

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-30
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Marie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:29

Yes, you're right Coralie: on Facebook, if you securise enough your account, nobody see it.

Marie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-29

Back to top Go down

To be aware

Post  Barbara on Wed 20 Apr - 7:30

I don't think that Sarah is a victim. I think that she is old enough to know that it's not a good idea to tell about her life and give information on social networks. Sure, Facebook or others can be protected but you must be aware of dangers. This video is a little overhyped but this situation could exist : a lot of person became famous only with internet ( for example Justin Bieber ).


Last edited by Barbara Aubineau 1ereL1 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:27; edited 1 time in total

Barbara

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Amel on Wed 20 Apr - 7:31

Sarah is a victim on the one hand because i think that she didn't really mentioned to post her photos in an aim to make people have pleasure looking at her but maybe just to have fun in a sort of way. But on the other hand she should have taught about the consequences of her acts and what may happen if she decides to post personal things on the web


Last edited by AMELPRADA on Wed 20 Apr - 7:33; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Amel

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Florence on Wed 20 Apr - 7:31

I agree with Coralie when she says that we can block the access to what we posted. We can reserve the access to our photos to our friends, or persons we trust in.


Last edited by Taristas Florence 1L1 on Wed 20 Apr - 7:39; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Florence
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Vincent on Wed 20 Apr - 7:32

Charlotte Lagneau 1èreL1 wrote:I think that Sarah doesn't deserve what happens to her, yes she did something wrong when she posted the photo, but I think that she didn't measure her act before posted, that's why the ad says : Think before you post.

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...
avatar
Vincent

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Everyone knows Sarah

Post  Maëva on Wed 20 Apr - 7:33

I think Sarah is a victim but at the same time, she deserves what she got because when she posted something, she knew that everyone could see that! So, she does what she wants on the Internet, she posts everything she wants but she must to be conscious that it can be seen and read by everybody so she mustn't complain

Maëva

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

everyone knows Sarah

Post  Melanie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:33

I think that when Sarah post on the Internet she must knows that everybody could see her post so she deserves it a bit. But I think she's a victim because she must be frightened about the fact that all people knows her.
And in the same time when we post a thing on the Internet we must think that there is consequences and not post personnal information.

Melanie

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Does Sarah deserve what happens to her ?

Post  Benoît on Wed 20 Apr - 7:34

I think that she DOES deserve what happens to her because everybody could have noticed what she posted (a photo on which she is scantily clad). Some did. She should have thought about what she wanted to post before posting it. It serves her right !

Benoît

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Irina on Wed 20 Apr - 7:35

I think that she get what she wants,she wants to make an attention on her person when she has posted her news at the Internet,so there is no reason to compere her with a victim.If you don't want to have a problems ,you should think a little before your act! Neutral


Last edited by SagurovaIrina1L1 on Wed 20 Apr - 7:36; edited 1 time in total

Irina

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  pauline on Wed 20 Apr - 7:35

I agree with Lucas as he said that Sarah is not a poor victim: she looks 15 or 16 years old and she should have already heard speaking about Internets traps.

pauline

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  coralie on Wed 20 Apr - 7:36

Taristas Florence 1L1 wrote:, she must know that, on Internet there's people who want to know some personal informations about you, and we have to be carefull..

I'm agree with you Florence, EVERYBODY know that on internet, there are a lot of dangerous people especially on social networks and Sarah should have thought about that
avatar
coralie

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-04-19

Back to top Go down

Sarah

Post  Paulinee on Wed 20 Apr - 7:36

I agree with Lucas when he said that Sarah isn't a real victim. I think that she deserves that she got because it's not really clever to speak about your underwear on the Internet ! But according to me she didn't think that everyone could see that she said.

Paulinee

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:38

Besides, information posted on Internet can be seen by EVERYBODY
You can actually change the degree of privacy you want if it's on social networks like Facebook! But it's true most of what you write on the Internet is permanent, so yes, I think we should be careful to what we write online.
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Florence on Wed 20 Apr - 7:39

AMELPRADA wrote:Sarah is a victim in one hand because i think that she didn't really mentioned to post her photos in an aim to make people have pleasure looking at her but maybe just to have fun in a sort of way. But on the other hand she should have taught about the consequences of her acts and what may happen if she decides to post personal things on the web

I agree with you Amel, because I think that she didn't really want everybody to know her, it's frightening. But in the other hand, she should have think about the consequences of her act. Moreover, she looks really surprise that everybody recognize her, so she might not have thought that everything she wrote or posted on the social network could be seen by everyone.


Last edited by Taristas Florence 1L1 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:25; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Florence
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  pauline on Wed 20 Apr - 7:39

Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

pauline

Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-11-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:39

there are a lot of dangerous people especially on social networks
Really? Have you heard of a lot of people who were aggressed because of social networks?
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Sarah

Post  Harmony on Wed 20 Apr - 7:40

I agree with Irina , I think that she know what are the dangers of the Internet. Post something which is written is not the same , that post a photo . A photo can circulate in lot of websites , after posting the photo Sarah should check if all the people can see that.


Last edited by Harmony Dumay 1L1 on Fri 22 Apr - 6:11; edited 1 time in total

Harmony

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-10-02
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Kédem Ferré on Wed 20 Apr - 7:40

Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!
Maybe she just didn't know that everyone would access this information ...
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum