Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

+19
dylan1
Lucas0
gérémy
Chloé1
kévin2
Fatimazhra
marineTS
valentin1
Thony
Lucas 93
Thomas1992
Cassandra 19
pierre-alexis
Zaky
Delphine2
Yanis2
Clotilde 1
Axel le vrai
Kédem Ferré
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Fatimazhra Fri 6 Apr - 9:46

. I think it's her parents who are stupid to put a computer in a the bedroom of a 10 year old girl.

Last edited by Fatimazhra on Fri 6 Apr - 9:47; edited 1 time in total

Fatimazhra

Back to top Go down

[Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  gérémy Fri 6 Apr - 9:46

This video shows that internet is dangerous, in particulary when parents are not behind their childens. Parents have to control childrens's activities on Internet

gérémy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanis2 Fri 6 Apr - 9:46

pierre-alexis wrote:I think that girl is stupid, i don't understand why she wants to meet a person who doesn't know who is the person, without see her on camera for example
i think parent's are stupid! not the girl...at 10 years old she can't know what she do...
Yanis2
Yanis2

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas1992 Fri 6 Apr - 9:47

This video show us the bigger danger of the Internet and how we can resolve him. All the systems of chat can be more safety with password , firewall etc...
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas0 Fri 6 Apr - 9:47

Awareness campaign are sometime useful. However, this one is so "already seen", it pure stereotype.
The music, which is the theme of the saga "Saw" in fact, is really too much. Because os that and other elements, ths clip become bad and havn't impact on viewers Neutral .
Lucas0
Lucas0

Back to top Go down

Post  marineTS Fri 6 Apr - 9:47

Fatimazhra wrote:I think this girl is a victim. She's too young contrary to Sarah and she doesn't realize the consequences of her act.

i'm agree with you that this girl is a victim whereas sarah is but we cann't compare their situation because sarah post some photos on internet of herself, and this 10-year-old girl talk his a person so sarah know who can see her photos whereas, the little girl doesn't know who talk her

marineTS

Back to top Go down

Post  dylan1 Fri 6 Apr - 9:48

I think that the girls is not smart because with all information for the news , for the Tv news and the pervert all of the world .We can say that the pervert use the internet for the sexual attack.
dylan1
dylan1

Back to top Go down

Post  valentin1 Fri 6 Apr - 9:48

These two video have in common that it's the girls who are created the danger because they don't know how use the Internet.
valentin1
valentin1

Back to top Go down

Post  marineTS Fri 6 Apr - 9:50

Fatimazhra wrote:. I think it's her parents who are stupid to put a computer in a the bedroom of a 10 year old girl.

how do you know that she is in her bedroom ? we cann't know it, perhaps she is in her parents'bedroom !

marineTS

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanis2 Fri 6 Apr - 9:51

dylan1 wrote:I think that the girls is not smart because with all information for the news , for the Tv news and the pervert all of the world .We can say that the pervert use the internet for the sexual attack.
I disagree with Nounours because a 10 years old girl dont look tv and she don't know pervert exist
Yanis2
Yanis2

Back to top Go down

Post  Thony Fri 6 Apr - 9:52

[/quote]She cannot be responsable she is 10 ! did you nerver make mistakes ?[/quote]

No, but I never give my informations to a people what I don't know. It's not a question of age ..

Last edited by Thony on Fri 6 Apr - 9:53; edited 1 time in total
Thony
Thony

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas1992 Fri 6 Apr - 9:53

kévin2 wrote:I think this girl shouldn't go to the internet at this age. It's more young for know the danger of Internet. Parents are responsable at her daughter and they shouldn't let alone of Internet

Yeah you're right but in this video the parents aren't at home and the young girl benefit of that absence to go on a chat on the internet.
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Back to top Go down

Post  gérémy Fri 6 Apr - 9:53

pierre-alexis wrote:I think that girl is stupid, i don't understand why she wants to meet a person who doesn't know who is the person, without see her on camera for example

I think it's not the ten years old girl who is stupid! On this age, you don't really know the dangers of the use of Internet!

gérémy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fatimazhra Fri 6 Apr - 9:53

Yanis2 wrote:
i think parent's are stupid! not the girl...at 10 years old she can't know what she do...

I completely agree with you Yanis !!

Fatimazhra

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloé1 Fri 6 Apr - 9:53

dylan1 wrote:I think that the girls is not smart because with all information for the news , for the Tv news and the pervert all of the world .We can say that the pervert use the internet for the sexual attack.

Sorry but I totaly disagree with you, did you know, at 10 years old, every the Internet? If you havn't parents don't warn you about the dangers of the Internet, you can't know that !
Chloé1
Chloé1

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaky Fri 6 Apr - 9:53

@Dylan1: I not totally agree with you because the girl has a few smart for see internet dangers.
Zaky
Zaky

Back to top Go down

Post  adrien1 Fri 6 Apr - 9:54

[quote="Clotilde 1"]I think this video is more effective than Sarah's one because the girl is really in danger with the man who comes to see her in her home.
We realize more the danger with the Internet.

I'm agree with U, because, this vedo show the real danger of the Internet, indeed, to let a 10 year old girld on a computer alone is very dangerous because, at this age, the girl is not conscient what she does. Besides, the music of this video accentuates this idea.

adrien1

Back to top Go down

Post  Richard1 Fri 6 Apr - 9:55

For me, the principal problem is the parents, because they should have a parental controle while the child is not very matured.
Richard1
Richard1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas 93 Fri 6 Apr - 9:55

so this girl she is a children and probably she doen't have the acces to all informaton
Lucas 93
Lucas 93

Back to top Go down

Post  John-John Fri 6 Apr - 9:56

In this movies, the scene takes place into the room of a ten year old girl, it's focus on the conversation she has with a same year old boy, whereas it's totally false, it's an older man than she thinks, about thirty five years old, they talk by internet maybe a t'chat like "MSN". She explains to him where she lives and where she goes to school. It's unbelievable to see how parents can be foolhardy !

John-John

Back to top Go down

Post  kévin2 Fri 6 Apr - 9:56

Thomas1992 wrote:
kévin2 wrote:I think this girl shouldn't go to the internet at this age. It's more young for know the danger of Internet. Parents are responsable at her daughter and they shouldn't let alone of Internet

Yeah you're right but in this video the parents aren't at home and the young girl benefit of that absence to go on a chat on the internet.

And the parental control ???
kévin2
kévin2

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas1992 Fri 6 Apr - 9:57

Thony wrote:
She cannot be responsable she is 10 ! did you nerver make mistakes ?[/quote]

No, but I never give my informations to a people what I don't know. It's not a question of age ..[/quote]

yeah of course but the man is intelligent because he bluff the young girl! he's a bad man Twisted Evil
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel le vrai Fri 6 Apr - 9:57

I think adverts on internet are more presents and so more dangerous contrary to pseudo pedophiles which be just a pretext to limit freedom on the web.
Axel le vrai
Axel le vrai

Back to top Go down

Post  Gregorio1 Fri 6 Apr - 9:58

kévin2 wrote:I think this girl musn't go to the internet at this age. It's more young for know the danger of Internet. Parents are responsable at her daughter and they musn't let alone of Internet

Yes I agree with you because these parents are responsable of this act.

Gregorio1

Back to top Go down

Post  marineTS Fri 6 Apr - 9:58

Richard1 wrote:For me, the principal problem is the parents, because they should have a parental controle while the child is not very matured.
i agree with you but how the parents can know that their child speak with a pervert like even their child doesn't know it

marineTS

Back to top Go down

Post  Delphine2 Fri 6 Apr - 9:58

@ Kevin2 I agree with you parents should use parental control!!!
Delphine2
Delphine2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next