Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

+20
marineTS4
gérémy
John-John
Thony
Thomas1992
Gregorio1
pierre-alexis
kévin2
Zaky
Yanis2
Chloé1
Cyril999
Lucas 93
valentin1
Fatimazhra
Clotilde 1
Delphine2
Lucas0
Kédem Ferré
Axel le vrai
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 4 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  John-John Tue 3 Apr - 9:56

Lucas 93 wrote:
John-John wrote:Sahra posted her underwear on internet in order to show, maybe, her new buying of the day to her friends. However she didn't know how many person could see her. She's really imprudent !Suspect .

she is imprudent or she want to be imprudent ?! i think that she want to play with her body and she want allure boys ! but not the pervert of 40 years old...

All the girl play with her body but it's not a reason to post it on internet to do speak of her !!!!Shocked

John-John

Back to top Go down

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 4 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  John-John Tue 3 Apr - 9:57

Thomas1992 wrote:
John-John wrote:Sahra posted her underwear on internet in order to show, maybe, her new buying of the day to her friends. However she didn't know how many person could see her. She's really imprudent !Suspect .

Maybe but she may know that social network are dangerous for private life!

if you block your account no !

John-John

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas 93 Tue 3 Apr - 9:57

John-John wrote:
Lucas 93 wrote:

she is imprudent or she want to be imprudent ?! i think that she want to play with her body and she want allure boys ! but not the pervert of 40 years old...

All the girl play with her body but it's not a reason to post it on internet to do speak of her !!!!Shocked

that it's right !! she juste want to be popular !!
Lucas 93
Lucas 93

Back to top Go down

Post  benjamin10 Tue 3 Apr - 9:57

Yanis2 wrote:
Kédem Ferré wrote:Do you think parents should interfere with their children's private lives on the Internet?
Yes,because when a girl take a picture of her in underwear and post it on internet we can think she needs parents who told her to don't do this.

I don’t think children’s parents should interfere in the private life of their children on the internet because the parents can’t be always with their children. The children can go on internet in a cybercafé or at the school. The parent can’t keep the control of a children’s online life.

benjamin10

Back to top Go down

Post  Thony Tue 3 Apr - 9:57

@ Zaky

It's definitely different !
Thony
Thony

Back to top Go down

Post  John-John Tue 3 Apr - 9:58

Lucas 93 wrote:
John-John wrote:
Lucas 93 wrote:

you know what I wanted to mean !

John-John

Back to top Go down

Post  Thomas1992 Tue 3 Apr - 9:59

John-John wrote:
Lucas 93 wrote:

Maybe she want to play with some friends and she didn't think that 40 years old pervert will see that and talk her on the street
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril999 Tue 3 Apr - 9:59

I'm trying to defend sarah! i think someone explain at sarah how post pictures on internet and she must have decided to post pictures but for her, just her friends see this pictures and it's not the case!
Cyril999
Cyril999

Back to top Go down

Post  gérémy Tue 3 Apr - 10:00

Lucas 93 wrote:
John-John wrote:
Lucas 93 wrote:

You can do others things to be popular as doing sport, singing, ect..affraid

gérémy

Back to top Go down

Post  valentin1 Tue 3 Apr - 10:00

I think that the aim of internet is not to attract attention of people.
valentin1
valentin1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassandra 19 Tue 3 Apr - 10:00

adrien1 wrote:According to me, Sarah is
not a victim, because nobody obliged her to put this photos on the
Internet.

It's not a question of is it a victim or not. It's not a victim because it's her who have posts photo on internet but she is a victim because, on my opinion, she don't realise that would be happen. There are many posibilities which explains that situation.

It's the situation, the problem. Why all the world can see what we post in the Internet even if we send it only at one person?

Cassandra 19

Back to top Go down

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 4 Empty Sarah

Post  Thony Tue 3 Apr - 10:00

Sarah, I want new pictures ! So good !Twisted Evil
Thony
Thony

Back to top Go down

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 4 Empty sarah

Post  Delphine2 Tue 3 Apr - 10:01

Do you think sarh is a victim is the real problem:

On the one hand Sarah is a victim becaus she doesn't know how she can use the Internet. She was so ignorant that she thought that when she will post pictures only her and her freinds can see it. But everybody knows that Internet user have to block their count if they want to keep privacy. She is a victim of Internet revolution...

But in the other hand, she deserves what's hapenning to her because if she published pictures she take what she does. We have lesson about internet user and if she does'nt care she's not a victim
Delphine2
Delphine2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4