Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

+33
fafa-yeah
Marine1
Janis
MaëligCassin
corentin3
Auriane
Letizia
LauraT
Pauline-25
Clémentine1
AudreyG
Maévaa
Gaelle26
Marine1L1
ManonFlechet
Justine.P
Amandine1
Amélie21
Audreey
Mailys
Marion1
Laura1
Marie3
Samantha2
Robin3
Alice
Adela
Agathev
Clement 1L1
Alices
Aurelie.
Lauriane
Kédem Ferré
37 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  ManonFlechet Thu 19 Jan - 7:56

Adela wrote:Scoolfriend i believe now Brave New World decribe a society with to times . First , it's describing the artificial creation of baby which is good and second the conditioning of baby. There are an oposition because for me if somoeone creat baby, he should make him free instead of traumatised him and conditionig him.

This is right, i think the same thing. Moreover, babies who are created artificially don't have parents. Just people who traumatised them. I don't see the logical thing...

ManonFlechet

Back to top Go down

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World? - Page 3 Empty Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Amélie21 Thu 19 Jan - 7:56

[quote="Kédem Ferré"]
Amélie21 wrote:The people in this novel are like us: they got their own feelings but they not think by themselves
Is this a problem? Why should people think by themselves?

Yes it is a problem because we all have differents thoughts and ideas, and this difference make our world. They should be think by themselves because the thoughts are supposed to be free.. Even if they can't acted like they want, the freedom of the thoughts is the most important freedom so take adventage of it king ..

Amélie21

Back to top Go down

Post  Mailys Thu 19 Jan - 7:56

I want say, the humans will not exist and clones substitute veritable humans.. I not speak of movie, but of Brave New World !!!!!!!! Mad

Mailys

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:19

I think its a violent fact to send electric shock in babies during the conditionning process.

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaelle26 Tue 24 Jan - 7:20

If creating babies artificiels, there are no war.

Gaelle26

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa Tue 24 Jan - 7:20

I'am against a creating babies artificially because everyone looks like everyone. So, it isn’t interesting that people are the same because a life will be morose and splenetic.

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyG Tue 24 Jan - 7:20

I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

AudreyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Clémentine1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:21

In the novel, the director thinks that identity is less important than control on the production of human. But I think that it's the opposite: human need to have an identity in order to built theirs own lives !

Clémentine1

Back to top Go down

Post  Clémentine1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:22

AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

Totally agree with that point.

Clémentine1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauline-25 Tue 24 Jan - 7:22

For me, the creating and conditionning of babies is not human. Maybe there is no war and ensure the stability & peace in the world but everyone is only and it's pity to looks someone while to have the possibility to be only and for me it's unfair to control someone and make him what do you want to do whith him Mad

Pauline-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa Tue 24 Jan - 7:24

i am against conditioning babies because i think it’s horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies and It’s unfair to control someone, and make him what do you want with him. It's not human !

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaelle26 Tue 24 Jan - 7:24

But, if create babies artificiel, people have not personality, because they are same people.

Gaelle26

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraT Tue 24 Jan - 7:24

I think the conditionnement of babies is to the end horrible Evil or Very Mad and interressing Shocked .
Is interressing in fact of the babies are conditionning to like or dislake something. There aren't differents and the babies in the greeks letters' groups. The groups assure the stability and they futur life.

But is horrible to electrocute babies for their futur.. This is cruel and inhumain.

LauraT

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauline-25 Tue 24 Jan - 7:25

Marine1L1 wrote:I think its a violent fact to send electric shock in babies during the conditionning process.
I totally agree whith you,I think it's a violent fact and I think it's not human to make that.

Pauline-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Tue 24 Jan - 7:25

I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.

Letizia

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa Tue 24 Jan - 7:25

Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

Totally agree with that point.

I am agree, because i think i'ts not human !

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:25

Maévaa wrote:i am against conditioning babies because i think it’s horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies and It’s unfair to control someone, and make him what do you want with him. It's not human !

No it's the sciences.

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Auriane Tue 24 Jan - 7:25

I think that creating babies is not a bad thing, it can avoid a lot of problem for the mother, or to loose the baby : in this world, they can't die before growing up.

But conditioning them with this violence is not moral. The Governement wants more stability and to have more money and for that he use the inhabitants of the state and, in a certain way, the governement controls the think of the population. And at least, giving electric shock to an innocent baby is not an ethical thing or a justifiable act.

Auriane

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 Tue 24 Jan - 7:26

I think creating babies artificially is not a good thing for human beings for unethical reason : -an embryo in a womb is a natural fact and the human can't change this.

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:26

Gaelle26 wrote:But, if create babies artificiel, people have not personality, because they are same people.

And ?

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauline-25 Tue 24 Jan - 7:26

Gaelle26 wrote:But, if create babies artificiel, people have not personality, because they are same people.
I agree with you, I think it’s unfair to control someone, and make him what do you want with him.

Pauline-25

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 Tue 24 Jan - 7:27

- Alice and Agathe have good ideas : babies must know their parents or
they can have a personnalitys problem, if you don't know where you are
from, you can't make your way in the world.

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  MaëligCassin Tue 24 Jan - 7:27

The babies are needs to the affection of their parents but if they are not parents they are not affection.

That's why it takes stop the creating and conditioning human.

MaëligCassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaelle26 Tue 24 Jan - 7:27

It's cruel to private people to they life. Private to life personel.

Gaelle26

Back to top Go down

Post  Janis Tue 24 Jan - 7:28

About creating and conditionning babies in Brave New World I think it's not human. Babies are not objects, are humans. And I think they don't creating artificially babies to make a new world.

Janis

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauline-25 Tue 24 Jan - 7:28

corentin3 wrote:I think creating babies artificially is not a good thing for human beings for unethical reason : -an embryo in a womb is a natural fact and the human can't change this.
I agree with you, the incubators it's not the same of the real womb.

Pauline-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next