Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

+11
Juliette1
Emilie
Hugo
Fanny
Cécile
Marie1
Eléonore
Thibault
Anthony
Rémy
Kédem Ferré
15 posters

:: FOOD

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools? Empty Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Kédem Ferré Mon 17 Oct - 18:17

Click on the Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools? Answer10 button to post an answer.

Smileys should not be used instead of words:
YES
, you can post "I like sleeping Sleep "
NO
you can't post : "I like Sleep"

Here's the collaborative document you already worked on : http://goo.gl/r6ejO
Kédem Ferré
Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools? Empty Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy Tue 18 Oct - 7:22

Vendors machine are very efficients in school. No waste of time, no need to go to the supermarket. That's a bad idea only if vendor machine are alway empty, or if there isn't a lot of choice.
Rémy
Rémy

Back to top Go down

Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools? Empty Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony Tue 18 Oct - 7:23

Rémy , yes but it too expensive !

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Thibault Tue 18 Oct - 7:24

Yes but with a vendor machines we eat unhealthy food whereas in a supermarket we can buy fuits and healthy food.
Thibault
Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post  Eléonore Tue 18 Oct - 7:24

It's nice if we have hungry and if we haven't lot of time to go looking for something to nibble

Eléonore

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie1 Tue 18 Oct - 7:25

No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

Marie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cécile Tue 18 Oct - 7:25

I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

Cécile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rémy Tue 18 Oct - 7:26

Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.
Rémy
Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post  Thibault Tue 18 Oct - 7:26

The problem is something it can't be a lot of people and we can wait .
Thibault
Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanny Tue 18 Oct - 7:27

I think we should reintroduce vendor machines in schools because we don't have to go in a supermarket : it saves time ! And I think it's very easy to drink and eat a thing when we want .

Fanny

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo Tue 18 Oct - 7:27

Yes, if we reintroduce vendor machines, it's better for us when we have not got the time to wait for going to the canteen and it's not expansive.

Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cécile Tue 18 Oct - 7:27

Rémy wrote:
Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.

I agree with Remy, we are responsable and we know that junk food is bad for the health.

Cécile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eléonore Tue 18 Oct - 7:28

Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

I'm agree , if we care about us and if we do exercices we can eat between meal and not become fat

Eléonore

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie1 Tue 18 Oct - 7:29

Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

If we forget our canteen's card, i don't think it's a good idee to eat candies, because we still hangry. it's better to go Intermarché to eat sandwich for the same price.

Marie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Thibault Tue 18 Oct - 7:29

Eléonore wrote:It's nice if we have hungry and if we haven't lot of time to go looking for something to nibble

Yes but when it has lot of people, we lose time in order to win it.
Thibault
Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post  Cécile Tue 18 Oct - 7:30

Mariev wrote:

If we forget our canteen's card, i don't think it's a good idee to eat candies, because we still hangry. it's better to go Intermarché to eat sandwich for the same price.

There are not just candies in vendor machines Marie ! Unhealthy food, obesity, are public health problems, and that's why now, there are vendor machines which sell healthy food !

Cécile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue 18 Oct - 7:32

We don’t have to go to the supermarket , it's a good idea for eat a little
Very Happy

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Thibault Tue 18 Oct - 7:32

Hugo wrote:Yes, if we reintroduce vendor machines, it's better for us when we have not got the time to wait for going to the canteen and it's not expansive.
I agrre because we sometime we don't have the time to going in the canteen.
Thibault
Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post  Emilie Tue 18 Oct - 7:33

Vendor machine it's sometimes good when you have little bit hungry you can buy food like M&N's, Mars, Snickers...
Yes this food it's fat but it's fast when you don't have time to go to the Supermarket in a recreation.

Emilie

Back to top Go down

Post  Eléonore Tue 18 Oct - 7:33

He could help the highscool to save money and may could have more activities.

Eléonore

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie1 Tue 18 Oct - 7:34

Cécile wrote:
Rémy wrote:

I agree with Remy, we are responsable and we know that junk food is bad for the health.

It's not because we know it's bad for our health that we don't eat. You know Mc Donalds it's bad and you eat still and all ther.

Marie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue 18 Oct - 7:34

Nesme Thibault 1ere L/ES wrote:
Hugo wrote:Yes, if we reintroduce vendor machines, it's better for us when we have not got the time to wait for going to the canteen and it's not expansive.
I agrre because we sometime we don't have the time to going in the canteen.

beside out , the food of the canteen is maiby disgusting

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Rémy Tue 18 Oct - 7:35

Cécile wrote:
Mariev wrote:

There are not just candies in vendor machines Marie ! Unhealthy food, obesity, are public health problems, and that's why now, there are vendor machines which steal healthy food !

I agree. Fat people don't eat only vendor's machien food. We can't be fat with eating a kit kat.
Rémy
Rémy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cécile Tue 18 Oct - 7:36

Mariev wrote:
Cécile wrote:
Rémy wrote:

It's not because we know it's bad for our health that we don't eat. You know Mc Donalds it's bad and you eat still and all ther.

Yes Mary, but that's our decision, if you don't want to eat in fast-fodds, don't ! But if there is a fast-food near the school, people have the choice !

Cécile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony Tue 18 Oct - 7:37

if you forget your canteen’s card, you still have the possibility to eat something if you have money

Anthony

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next