Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

+20
Melanie
Barbara
Florence
Annika
Benoît
Bertille
Vincent
Megane
coralie
Léa2
Lucas
Maëva
pauline
Amel
Harmony
Marie
Charlotte
Lisa
Julia
Kédem Ferré
24 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" - Page 4 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Léa2 Fri 22 Apr - 6:49

SagurovaIrina1L1 wrote:
Lea.dementin wrote:I agree with Vincent ! 3 years ago, there aren't awarness campaign about this risks. She can't imagine the impact on her life and on her reputation. And I thing that she doesn't thing that everybody could see her photo (with clothes or not)

I will not agree with you,it's not necessary to see a campaigne to know what might be happenned.You will not jump from a town even if nobody talk to you that this is dangerous.Did you know what is the danger of the internet before watching the video?Sure, you did Smile

If your parents are like mine and haven't knowledge about Internet, you couldn't know the Internet's dangers if nobody talk you about that

Léa2

Back to top Go down

[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" - Page 4 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah"

Post  Irina Fri 22 Apr - 6:51

Lea.dementin wrote:
Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 wrote:
pauline wrote:
Vincent Romeo 1°L1 wrote:
pauline wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

There is one thing we can't forget, this clip was released in 2007. At this time, the teenagers of our age wasn't so informed about these dangers. Facebook was mostly young, ( 3 years ) so, this was different than today. And even today, I know some people in the High School who has this kind of problem.

okay that's right. but nevertheless, her Idee was very strange: she wanted that people take an interest to her.
We haven't to forget the fact that Vincent is a man Exclamation We can't have the same point of view because if a man sees a young girl naked on the Internet he wiil make attention to her. But if a woman sees a young girl naked on the Internet, she will think that she's a B**** Exclamation

I have a same point of view that Vincent and I'm a girl ! She isn't a "B****", she's just a girl who need love, a child very foolhardy admittedly but you can't judge her like that

All we need is love :)She is not a poor little girl crying at the corner of dirty room without money and without parents, this hystory is not so tragical

Irina

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulinee Fri 22 Apr - 6:53

Melanie Dantier 1èreL1 wrote:
Maëva Bellal wrote:
Marie wrote:
Pauline Erhard Darbon 1L1 wrote:it's not really clever to speak about your underwear on the Internet
Yes, it is true: i think also that people who post naked (or in underwear) photos on the web aren't very clever, or they are very naive , because everybody knows the dangers of Internet, nowadays. Shocked

I thinks it's not a question of intelligence ! You do what you want on the Internet and it's not because you post a photo of you in underwear that you're not clever or naive ! The stupid fact is just that she is surprised whereas she must know the consequences possible.

I'm agree with you Maeva, it's not really a question of intelligent, she must knows the consequences of her post. But I think that when she post this photo she wants that only her friends can see and not all the people.
Are you really serious Question Question Question yes, according to me it's a question of intelligence ! She must have thought about the consequences, you can't do what you want with Internet ! The consequences could have been more serious for the "poor" Sarah. All what you do on the Internet (or in your life) has consequences nearly serious or not.

Paulinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Maëva Fri 22 Apr - 6:54

Lea.dementin wrote:
pauline wrote:
pauline wrote:

Yes, everybody makes mistakes, it might happenned to you, and you don't say " Yeah, okay I deserve it"...

I don't agree: it couldn't happen to me, I'm not so naïve! Her Idee was really strange and irresponsible!

There is one thing we can't forget, this clip was released in 2007. At this time, the teenagers of our age wasn't so informed about these dangers. Facebook was mostly young, ( 3 years ) so, this was different than today. And even today, I know some people in the High School who has this kind of problem.

okay that's right. but nevertheless, her Idee was very strange: she wanted that people take an interest to her.
We haven't to forget the fact that Vincent is a man Exclamation We can't have the same point of view because if a man sees a young girl naked on the Internet he wiil make attention to her. But if a woman sees a young girl naked on the Internet, she will think that she's a B**** Exclamation

I have a same point of view that Vincent and I'm a girl ! She isn't a "B****", she's just a girl who need love, a child very foolhardy admittedly but you can't judge her like that

She's not necessarily need love but in any case, you can't judge her like you're doing Pauline just because of a photo! And Moreover, you didn't know the photo so ... you can't say that.

Maëva

Back to top Go down

Post  Irina Fri 22 Apr - 6:55

Lea.dementin wrote:
SagurovaIrina1L1 wrote:
Lea.dementin wrote:I agree with Vincent ! 3 years ago, there aren't awarness campaign about this risks. She can't imagine the impact on her life and on her reputation. And I thing that she doesn't thing that everybody could see her photo (with clothes or not)

I will not agree with you,it's not necessary to see a campaigne to know what might be happenned.You will not jump from a town even if nobody talk to you that this is dangerous.Did you know what is the danger of the internet before watching the video?Sure, you did Smile

If your parents are like mine and haven't knowledge about Internet, you couldn't know the Internet's dangers if nobody talk you about that

Okey, you are right, may be.Finaly, the internet is not the only source of information, the media is everywhere, we always speak about the problems

Irina

Back to top Go down

Post  Paulinee Fri 22 Apr - 6:57

SagurovaIrina1L1 wrote:
Lea.dementin wrote:
pauline wrote:
pauline wrote:

We haven't to forget the fact that Vincent is a man Exclamation We can't have the same point of view because if a man sees a young girl naked on the Internet he wiil make attention to her. But if a woman sees a young girl naked on the Internet, she could think that she's a B**** Exclamation

All we need is love :)She is not a poor little girl crying at the corner of dirty room without money and without parents, this hystory is not so tragical
I never said that she is a "B*****", I said that women can think that she is. Everyone is different, you think that she's a victim, yes but not totally.

Paulinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4