[Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Kédem Ferré on Fri 30 Mar - 16:51



How different is this clip compared to the one about Sarah? Which one do you think is the most efficient?


Last edited by Kédem Ferré on Tue 3 Apr - 9:28; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Axel le vrai on Sun 1 Apr - 9:56

*ding dong*
guy : -Hi ! Your sister is here ?
girl : -I don't have sister.
guy -What's the... Suspect

Morality : Warning, children lie on the internet
avatar
Axel le vrai

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Kédem Ferré on Sun 1 Apr - 10:14

Not sure what your point is ...
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Clotilde 1 on Sun 1 Apr - 16:50

I think this video is more effective than Sarah's one because the girl is really in danger with the man who comes to see her in her home.
We realize more the danger with the Internet.
avatar
Clotilde 1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Yanis2 on Mon 2 Apr - 18:17

I think it's totally parent's fault,no one children of 10 years old could'nt go to a chat alone...
------->Parental control?????
According to Clotilde, I think this video is more effective too.
avatar
Yanis2

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Delphine2 on Mon 2 Apr - 18:40

Clotilde 1 wrote:I think this video is more effective than Sarah's one because the girl is really in danger with the man who comes to see her in her home.
We realize more the danger with the Internet.
I agree with you too. And it's not logical that a 10-year-old girl have a computer in her room, parents can't look after her...
avatar
Delphine2

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Zaky on Mon 2 Apr - 18:56

I think this video is more effective than Sarah's video because in this movie, a little girl is in danger. Moreover we can see the real dangers of internet in particular with the false identity of the man ! affraid
The music returns the movie more interessant lol!
avatar
Zaky

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Kédem Ferré on Mon 2 Apr - 19:05

What about the age difference between these two girls? What about the music?
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Axel le vrai on Tue 3 Apr - 9:35

Kédem Ferré wrote:What about the age difference between these two girls? What about the music?

Man is older than girl, certainly a nasty pedophile. Internet is so dangerous !
avatar
Axel le vrai

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  pierre-alexis on Fri 6 Apr - 9:32

I think that girl is stupid, i don't understand why she wants to meet a person who doesn't know who is the person, without see her on camera for example
avatar
pierre-alexis

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Cassandra 19 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:35

Kédem Ferré wrote:What about the age difference between these two girls? What about the music?

In the first video Sarah must have been 14 years old, whereas, in the second video the little girl must have been less than 7 years old. It's not a big difference, the only difference it's the situation. Sarah have posted photos of her, in underwear, in the internet, contrary to, the little girl who just want to meet new friend thanks to internet.

So I think that the second video is more efficence than the first. Because, Sarah is responsible of her situation and the little girl don't do anything bad.

Cassandra 19

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Thomas1992 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:36

Zaky wrote:I think this video is more effective than Sarah's video because in this movie, a little girl is in danger. Moreover we can see the real dangers of internet in particular with the false identity of the man ! affraid
The music returns the movie more interessant lol!

ueah you're right we can see that the man come at the qirl's house. What he want to do? we don't know but we can imagine what he want to do! he's mybe a pervert or a pedophile and he want to do thinks with the yound girl!!! affraid
avatar
Thomas1992

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Kédem Ferré on Fri 6 Apr - 9:38

@Axel: Trolling is allowed provided you develop your point ...

@Pierre-Alexis: How much is she responsible for her attitude? What about her parents?

@Cassandra: Not such a big difference between 7 years old and 14 years old???

@Zaky: Does the music add something? Would the clip be the same without?


Last edited by Kédem Ferré on Fri 6 Apr - 9:39; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Lucas 93 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:38

this video it's more shocked that "everyone know sarah" because the young girl have juste 10 years old and she was trap to a pervert. at the end of the video all people can immagine the end of the story
avatar
Lucas 93

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

...

Post  Thony on Fri 6 Apr - 9:40

This girl is young and she shouldn't go to internet at this age. It's a terrible error because she isn't responsable !


Last edited by Thony on Fri 6 Apr - 9:47; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Thony

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  valentin1 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:41

The second girl is younger than Sarah, so she is more innocent than her. She have not exactly the same comportment that Sarah. In this video the little girl explain all her life at a boy who is in reality a forties years man.
avatar
valentin1

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  marineTS on Fri 6 Apr - 9:41

pierre-alexis wrote:I think that girl is stupid, i don't understand why she wants to meet a person who doesn't know who is the person, without see her on camera for example

I don't that this girl is stupid, she is just 10. when you were 10 years old, did you never want to meet new people so we can't juge this girl she doesn't know the risk of internet.

marineTS

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Fatimazhra on Fri 6 Apr - 9:42

I think this girl is a victim. She's too young contrary to Sarah and she doesn't realize the consequences of her act.

Fatimazhra

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  marineTS on Fri 6 Apr - 9:42

Thony wrote:This girl is young and she musn't go to internet at this age. It's a terrible error because she isn't responsable !

She cannot be responsable she is 10 ! did you nerver make mistakes ?

marineTS

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  kévin2 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:43

I think this girl shouldn't go to the internet at this age. It's more young for know the danger of Internet. Parents are responsable at her daughter and they shouldn't let alone of Internet


Last edited by kévin2 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:47; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kévin2

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Yanis2 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:44

This video is more efficient because in this video we can really see the man who want something with the young girl,besides in this video the girl is younger than Sarah so it's more serious. Moreover the music in the second video accentuate the fact that the man is a pervert and is dangerous.
avatar
Yanis2

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Chloé1 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:45

pierre-alexis wrote:I think that girl is stupid, i don't understand why she wants to meet a person who doesn't know who is the person, without see her on camera for example

I disagree with you because a young girl like her can't know the attitude to adopt in the face of that situation if her parents don't warn her!
avatar
Chloé1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Lucas 93 on Fri 6 Apr - 9:45

on this video, the girl is innocent, she doesn't know the dangers of intrnet contrary to sarah who search the problem !
avatar
Lucas 93

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Zaky on Fri 6 Apr - 9:45

@ Thomas1992 : Can you write without spelling mistakes,thanks.
avatar
Zaky

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Fatimazhra on Fri 6 Apr - 9:46

. I think it's her parents who are stupid to put a computer in a the bedroom of a 10 year old girl.


Last edited by Fatimazhra on Fri 6 Apr - 9:47; edited 1 time in total

Fatimazhra

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-03-31

Back to top Go down

Re: [Chatlines and predation] "Internet Safety" TS4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum