Getting to know each other

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post  Kédem Ferré on Mon 3 Sep - 18:29

What do you think about your school? Post a picture of one thing you like in your school, and one you don't and comment.

You can use smileys only if it doesn't replace what you want to say.
YES, you can post "I like sleeping Sleep
NO you can't post : "I like Sleep

Arrow Click on the button to post a reply here.

confused If you don't see any ANSWER button, click on the Reply to this topic link.

Last edited by Kédem Ferré on Sun 21 Oct - 14:54; edited 1 time in total
Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to know each other

Post  sandra1 on Sun 23 Sep - 16:29

What think about my school...?

The first picture is one thing that I love in my high school! When we don't have class we can stay outside, for do our homework, for talking,... There is a lot of tables where we can sit. This is very cool when it's sunny but less when it's raining Smile

This picture is one thing that I don't like. It's the school restaurant. At every lunch, there is a lot of people, and the afternoon, we often start school at 1:00 pm. So we don't have much time to eat ( 1 hour) like a lot of students of my high school. We wait 40 minutes before eat, so we have just 10 minutes to have lunch.

sandra1

Back to top Go down

I don't like ! ( by Lauren'14 )

Post  lauren'14 on Mon 24 Sep - 9:45

I don’t like
this place, because it’s the place to wait to eat. And there is a
lot of people, so it’s a very long time, and it’s boring.
Mad Mad

lauren'14

Back to top Go down

What do I think about my scool?

Post  Adrien97 on Sat 29 Sep - 9:06

I like this part because every morning we are sat on those seats. They are very comfortable and it makes us forget the school. Moreover, it's a part of a place reserved for students and it was created by students ! It's called " LA MAISON DES LYCÉENS "and I think it's a good idea like this students can feel weel because you can dissociate from the school. Very Happy

This is the part I dislike in my school. When the ringing rings and it's time to have lunch, a lot of students go here and it creates a long queu in e few minutes ! Some times, when you have only one hour to eat you wait fourty minutes and you have only fifteen minutes to have lunch ! Especially when there chips at the meal, someone run to be the first! One day we were late in a lesson beacause we were the last and we had only one hour !
Adrien97

Back to top Go down

Post  tom07 on Sat 29 Sep - 11:03

This is the parc of my school, I love this place because it's here that we meet us with my friends. We can do all things that we want, we can laugh,sit on a banch or eat pizza at the lunch time and have lot of fun.Laughing

It's a study room of my school, I don't very like this place because we can't have fun because we must work and don't make sound. I must go there 1 hour by week to do my homework, it's obligated Crying or Very sad

tom07

Back to top Go down

Post  AgatheJ on Sat 29 Sep - 12:01

I like this part of my high school because we can rest, talk of this and that with our friends ! When it's warm, it's cool Smile

But in my high school, I don't like this kind of toilet (in France, we call them "Toilet Turkish"), it's not very convenient ! No

AgatheJ

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion ?!

Post  Victoria63 on Sat 29 Sep - 15:52

This photo represent a thing that I love ! I love you It's the park whith a lot of trees, there are benches and tables where we can eat at midday, or where we can do homework when we have an hour or more sometimes. It's when we don't have class during the day. tongue We often go with my class to the grass! Exclamation Cool And then, we speak : We enjoy that !Laughing

But.. A think that I dislike..Mad This photo represent the self-service restaurant. It's the place where we eat every lunchtime. And every lunchtime, there is a lot of students who eat here.. That's why, we need 30 or 40 minutes to wait ! No It's dificult because we haven't many time !Neutral So, we sometimes go out to eat !

Victoria63

Back to top Go down

Post  lucie7 on Sat 29 Sep - 17:27

In my high school, one of the thing I like is the table surrounded by grass Very Happy With my friend we sit ourself here when we don't have a lesson tongue I also like outside because it is very cleanneless lol!

But I don't like the queue for eating because there are always a lot of people so sometimes we can wait for an hour Mad Fortunately I have my friend like this we can talk Wink

lucie7

Back to top Go down

What's my opinion ?

Post  Valentine24 on Sun 30 Sep - 10:37

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=94666820120917132844.jpg
I hate this part of my hight school Evil or Very Mad . When it's midday a lot of students have lunch in the self restaurant so there is a VERY VERY long queue. In general we wait 20 or 30 minutes just for eat, it's very boring Suspect It's like in an attraction park when you wait for riding a roller coaster but you don't felling the same on the queue.

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=37015720120921090942.jpg
But I love this park. We can sit on benches, tables or on the floor for doing our homework or just for talking. We are outdoor so it's very good for our health LOL!

Valentine24

Back to top Go down

Post  antonin.michaudet on Wed 3 Oct - 13:11

I like the park because there is a lot of space.
It’s very pleasant , we can walk with our friends or sit down on a bench. When
we aren’t in class, we can go to this park to have a good time. I often go to
this park, where I sometimes eat.

I don't like the canteen at all because the food isn't very
good. I prefer eat outside. This canteen
isn't big enough, that's why we don't have space enough. As it is too little,
we have to wait for a very long time before we can eat. It's painful ! We must
hurry to eat because we don't have time enough !

antonin.michaudet

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaireM on Sun 7 Oct - 19:09

I like the tables in the park. We can sit here and talk or do our homework, or eat at lunchtime, that's cool !

ClaireM

Back to top Go down

Post  ClaireM on Sun 7 Oct - 19:11

In my school, I don't like the queue of the self-restaurant. Everyday
we finish at 12a.m., restart at 1p.m. and we must wait 1 hour at least
outside to eat. So we don't have very much time to eat. Mad

ClaireM

Back to top Go down

Post  gaelle23 on Wed 10 Oct - 16:08

→ What I like is the park of my school because I stay there many part of my free time with my friends Razz There are especially tables and benches. We can have lunch and snack, sit (also on sward places), walk, etc...

→ What I dislike is the canteen. It's too long to wait to enter in the canteen. It's very boring, but sometimes we play with our cellphone to get the time. Furthermore, we have sometimes only one hour to eat and it's void because we must eat quickly .. Mad

Sorry for pictures.. Embarassed

gaelle23

Back to top Go down

GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Post  Sabrina16 on Wed 10 Oct - 17:39

My favourite place in my school it's " La maison des lycéens ", It's where I stay with my friends every mornings. I like this place because it's comfortable, we can relax, we can think about something else...It's very nice Smile

The part I dislike it's the restaurant of my school because I must wait lots of time before to eat and it's very boring ... :/, 30 or 40 minutes approximately ... so when we have only one hour to eat, We've got to hurry !
Sabrina16

Back to top Go down

canteen!!

Post  matthewT on Fri 12 Oct - 19:26

our canteen is the same, we line up for a long time to hardly get any time for lunch. some people push threw the line and sometimes we get treated to a fast pass which lets us go to lunch earlier!!! Very Happy
At our school we have a lot of litter so we as students have to clean up the mess left behind by others. Sad we have been told to tell people who litter to pick it up! Very Happy

Last edited by matthewT on Fri 12 Oct - 19:27; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz i spelt something wrong)

matthewT

Back to top Go down

My school

Post  solèneR on Sun 14 Oct - 9:18

In my school, I like the hall because there are some shoals! When we are tired we can rest!Sleep And I love it:D!

But I don't like the gymnasium. Not because it's bad but because it's far! When we did sport we are very tired and we must walk again...affraid And as you know I prefer rest:D!
solèneR

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexia0110 on Sun 14 Oct - 17:31

In my school, there is a place that I like : "le foyer des lycéens". This is a room with a lot of cushions and chairs and tables to stay when you don't have class. It's very nice.

The place that I don't like in my school is the enter at the recreation, because there is a lot of people smoking and when you walk by there, you cross a cloud of smoke. It's really unpleasant.

Alexia0110

Back to top Go down

Post  Noemie10 on Sun 14 Oct - 18:37

--> What I prefer in my school, is a place where you can sit and talk with friends, you can do your homework! It is a very comfortable place called "le foyer des lycéens" ! Very Happy

--> What I don't like in my school is the canteen.. We have to wait a lot of time before to have lunch! Sometimes 20, 30, or 40 minutes! And it is very boring to wait, stand up, with our heavy bags! Mad

Noemie10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum