[Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Chloé1 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:31

Yanis2 wrote:
Kédem Ferré wrote:Do you think parents should interfere with their children's private lives on the Internet?
Yes,because when a girl take a picture of her in underwear and post it on internet we can think she needs parents who told her to don't do this.

Yes, sure, I totaly agree with you, Sarah's parents had to watch them daughter !

Chloé1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Thomas1992 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:33

Gregorio1 wrote:Sarah has a bad reputation because of picures what she had posed in Internet.
Idon't think that Sarah have a bad reputation because of the pictures but because of the men's perversion!
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Bad Sarah !

Post  Thony on Tue 3 Apr - 9:33

Sarah is a bad girl. So, she deserves which is happening to her !
Thony
Thony

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Clotilde 1 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:34

Kédem Ferré wrote:Why 14? Are you a child before and an adult after 14?



I think that before 14 years old, the child is really young to be on the Internet alone. At 14, children are warn to dangers of the Internet and they speak together of that. But I think that even if teenagers are more than 14, they must to be careful !

We are not adult after 14 but we are more prevent of this question of Internet and we understand that it would be dangerous, whereas children under 14 are foolhardy.
Clotilde 1
Clotilde 1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Thomas1992 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:35

Kédem Ferré wrote:Why 14? Are you a child before and an adult after 14?
14 is too young to let children on the net without prevention! The parents should survey what their daughter do on the internet, that's the better solution for her!
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  valentin1 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:36

She have posted a picture of her in underwear and she is surprised. Her reaction is amazing because if she had think before posted, she would have know that on the internet there are many people who see and so there are perverts.
valentin1
valentin1

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Cyril999 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:36

Gregorio1 wrote:Sarah has a bad reputation because of picures what she had posed in Internet.
Idon't think that Sarah have a bad reputation because of the pictures but because of the men's perversion![/quo

I think sarah posted pictures in her friends' house in order to her parents not knew what is she doing on internet
Cyril999
Cyril999

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Gregorio1 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:37

@chloé1:
Yes maybe she has take this picture with her friends so this parents don't know it!!Very Happy


Last edited by Gregorio1 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:41; edited 1 time in total

Gregorio1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Thomas1992 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:38

valentin1 wrote:She have posted a picture of her in underwear and she is surprised. Her reaction is amazing because if she had think before posted, she would have know that on the internet there are many people who see and so there are perverts.
Yes you're right because it's not only Sarah's fault! Her parents should be near of her to survey what she does on the net!
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Yanis2 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:39

pierre-alexis wrote:conclusion: man are pervert and girls are stupid! lol!

Troll. Your post is useless beacause you don't explain your point of view,maybe theirs mens are perverts but you can't said all the mens are perverts,and it's the same thing with the girl,mayb sarah is stupid,but all the girls are not stupid! Sarah needs parents who take care of her and look at what she post on internet.
Yanis2
Yanis2

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Lucas 93 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:39

If she post a picture of her in underwear, it's that she want that people seeing her... and on the internet they are a lot of people and probably people that she know. if she want that juse their friend see her, she have juste to print and shown the picture to them. i think that she want to people speak of her and that she want to be popular !
Lucas 93
Lucas 93

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Cyril999 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:39

Thony wrote:Sarah is a bad girl. So, she deserves which is happening to her !

Why is a bad girl? Maybe she want to interessed a boy and she show a underwear for this boy
Cyril999
Cyril999

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  John-John on Tue 3 Apr - 9:40

Lucas 93 wrote:she is stupid !! she doesn't know how to used the internet !! how old is she ?! 6 years old ?!



we have said during the last lesson she was between 14 and 17 years old !!!

John-John

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  gérémy on Tue 3 Apr - 9:40

I think she is not a victim. She must keep an eye on her publication on Internet.

gérémy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Thony on Tue 3 Apr - 9:40

I agree with Valentin. Your topic is the answer of the question !
Thony
Thony

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  kévin2 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:41

valentin1 wrote:She have posted a picture of her in underwear and she is surprised. Her reaction is amazing because if she had think before posted, she would have know that on the internet there are many people who see and so there are perverts.

I agree with you, Sarah doesn't know the danger of Internet
kévin2
kévin2

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Zaky on Tue 3 Apr - 9:41

Sarah is victim of her reputation because she posted her life online and everyone can see it. affraid
Zaky
Zaky

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Delphine2 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:42

Thony wrote:Sarah is a bad girl. So, she deserves which is happening to her !

Sarah is not a BAD girl. She was ignorant how she can use Internet. That's why, actually, in 6è we have a test (B2I) which explain us how to use it. And that's why we have a class about the dangers of Internet.
Delphine2
Delphine2

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Cyril999 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:42

Gregorio1 wrote:
Chloé1 wrote:
Yanis2 wrote:
Kédem Ferré wrote:Do you think parents should interfere with their children's private lives on the Internet?
Yes,because when a girl take a picture of her in underwear and post it on internet we can think she needs parents who told her to don't do this.

Yes, sure, I totaly agree with you, Sarah's parents had to watch them daughter !

Yes maybe she has take this picture with her friends so this parents don't know it!!Very Happy

Or maybe parents are agree with sarah, they want that sarah begin a top model career...
Cyril999
Cyril999

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  gérémy on Tue 3 Apr - 9:44

Cyril999 wrote:
Thony wrote:Sarah is a bad girl. So, she deserves which is happening to her !

Why is a bad girl? Maybe she want to interessed a boy and she show a underwear for this boy

She 's not a stripper to show her underwears!

gérémy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Thomas1992 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:44

Gregorio1 wrote:
Chloé1 wrote:
Yanis2 wrote:
Kédem Ferré wrote:Do you think parents should interfere with their children's private lives on the Internet?
Yes,because when a girl take a picture of her in underwear and post it on internet we can think she needs parents who told her to don't do this.

Yes, sure, I totaly agree with you, Sarah's parents had to watch them daughter !

Yes maybe she has take this picture with her friends so this parents don't know it!!Very Happy

Yes because if thei did that before the post, Sarah wouldn't have this problem! But in the same time children need to have a private life because if thez don't have that, they would have problems at school or everywhere.
Thomas1992
Thomas1992

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Delphine2 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:45

we have said during the last lesson she was between 14 and 17 years old !!![/quote]

It's not a problem of age!!! who can post pictures on underwear on the Internet??
Delphine2
Delphine2

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Zaky on Tue 3 Apr - 9:45

Axel le vrai wrote:Sarah would be happy, she acts in a TV spot pig
Do you think that posted her life online, and everyone can see it, do to Sarah a happy girl ???? Suspect
Zaky
Zaky

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Kédem Ferré on Tue 3 Apr - 9:45

Yanis2 wrote:Sarah needs parents who take care of her and look at what she posts on the Internet.
What should her parents have done exactly?
Kédem Ferré
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Delphine2 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:46

What are you doing Cyril!!
Delphine2
Delphine2

Posts : 10
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  valentin1 on Tue 3 Apr - 9:46

Cyril999 wrote:
Gregorio1 wrote:Sarah has a bad reputation because of picures what she had posed in Internet.
Idon't think that Sarah have a bad reputation because of the pictures but because of the men's perversion![/quo

I think sarah posted pictures in her friends' house in order to her parents not knew what is she doing on internet

If Sarah doesn't know the consequences to posted on the internet, I think that her parent have to survey her daughter or take a parental control.
valentin1
valentin1

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-01

Back to top Go down

 [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4 - Page 2 Empty Re: [Facebook and privacy] "Everyone knows Sarah" TS4

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum