What do you think about conditioning humans?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think about conditioning humans?

Post  Kédem Ferré on Tue 24 Jan - 14:52

Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about conditioning humans?

Post  Florie on Tue 24 Jan - 15:19

Conditioning humans , it's very crual . I think , we are manipulate . We are not free , it's sadistic ! Subdue our mind for the money of gouvernment ! We are not a robots !

Florie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma. on Tue 24 Jan - 15:28

I'm agree with Florie, because, we are not suppose to be puppets...

Emma.

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelie. on Tue 24 Jan - 15:29

I'm against the creating of babies articifially and the conditioning babies. I think that it's against the nature. We can't say that the babies, which are creating, are human. It's the same thing for the conditioning. This operation force the babies to have no choice. They compelle the babies to hate the flowers, so the nature. It's unfair. The babies looks like "robot". The scientics want that they love that, they will like that. It's inhuman. We can say that the operation is horrible, because the scientist made a explosion. (l-32 "There was a violent explosion" and they electify the infants (l-41 "We can electrify [...]")

Aurelie.

Back to top Go down

Post  glecheva on Tue 24 Jan - 15:42

Conditionning babies is not a neutral act like the scientists in Brave New World think. The real life isn't as sadistic as in this novel, thanksfully ! Even if we are already conditionned by our society. In the XXI century, medias rule the world. Television, fashions, ways of think and ways of life are dictated by them and we can only obey to that or rebel against that but those kind of persons are just a minority, unfortunately. At the moment we are talking, babies are maybe sit in front of a television and this behaviour can conditionned them without being aware of that. To return to the novel, Alphas condition babies just because they need people to do the "bad work" instead of them. They withdraw their free will in order to operate the society correctly, to make profits from them.

glecheva

Back to top Go down

Post  Kédem Ferré on Tue 24 Jan - 15:48

glecheva wrote:Even if we are already conditionned by our society.
Is it possible not to be conditioned and how bad is being conditioned?
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Camille1 on Tue 24 Jan - 15:52

I agree with Gaelle, currently we are conditioned too !! Conditioned to like that kind of food because of the advertisment, etc... So Aldous Huxley imagine in 1932 our world, exaggerated, of course, but really near of our time !

Camille1

Back to top Go down

Post  Kédem Ferré on Tue 24 Jan - 15:55

Are we only conditioned by the media?
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma. on Tue 24 Jan - 15:59

By the medias, right, but, also by the government, by our parents, our friends, professors... In all of our life we are conditioned.

Emma.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade1 on Tue 24 Jan - 16:04

I'm agree with Emma,we're not only conditionnig by the medias because today, in our society, we are always conditionning by all, like have said Emma, we are conditionnig by the government, the family, the friends, etc...

Jade1

Back to top Go down

Post  Florie on Tue 24 Jan - 16:07

We are conditioning to a multitude of think ... The television , the pub , the laws write by the gouvernement ....If we reflect about the conditioning , we can see that we are not free ... so , we are conditioning.

Florie

Back to top Go down

Post  glecheva on Tue 24 Jan - 16:10

Emma. wrote:By the medias, right, but, also by the government, by our parents, our friends, professors... In all of our life we are conditioned.

I totally agree with Emma, we get the impression that we can't think really by ourself because of the conditionning. Their aren't only medias which conditionned us, to hark back to what M.Ferre said, and the only way to not fall on this infernal spiral of contitionnment is to be far from all of that, but if everyone was done that, we were living alone in the middle of the Amazon !

glecheva

Back to top Go down

Post  Florie on Tue 24 Jan - 16:30

There is a film : Equilibrium who describe perfectly the conditioning .

Florie

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleonore1 on Tue 24 Jan - 16:31

It's true, I think we are conditionned by the society, but we can take our own decisions, and that is the most important: we are free. Okay, we have to work and we can't do everything we want when we want, but we have the freedom of expression: babies in the text haven't. The problem here it's babies, even if they want, can't change their social statue or their own life. They are slaves of the government which exploit them for earn money.

Eleonore1

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleonore1 on Tue 24 Jan - 16:35

Florie wrote:There is a film : Equilibrium who describe perfectly the conditioning .

I saw this movie and I liked it! It's a perfect example because humans gave up to their fellings and it's a society... without life!

Eleonore1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum