Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about creating babies artificially?

+8
pauline1
Eleonore1
Jade1
Coraline
Camille1
Florie
Emma.
Kédem Ferré
12 posters

Go down

What do you think about creating babies artificially?  Empty What do you think about creating babies artificially?

Post  Kédem Ferré Tue 24 Jan - 14:51

Kédem Ferré
Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think about creating babies artificially?  Empty Re: What do you think about creating babies artificially?

Post  Emma. Tue 24 Jan - 15:17

I think it's very horrible... A baby must have parents, it's natural, it's human. Creating baby artificially, it's the contrary of humanity.

Emma.

Back to top Go down

What do you think about creating babies artificially?  Empty Re: What do you think about creating babies artificially?

Post  Florie Tue 24 Jan - 15:23

That's right but ,there are a baby who are not parents ... The orphan ..

Florie

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma. Tue 24 Jan - 15:31

But adoptives parents exist...

Emma.

Back to top Go down

Post  Camille1 Tue 24 Jan - 15:33

I also think that conditioning babies is an awful fact. How can we do this to babies ? They remove all humanity to babies because they can't like, hate, think and feel what they want. They are just like government's robots. All they're doing is making profits.

Camille1

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Tue 24 Jan - 15:38

I think creating babies artificially is inuhman because in general babies represent the life.
Babies can't live without parents , without a familly because there are elements essentials for every lives.
I think that if every humans are create artificially , they can't feel emotions or fellings so it's like they are died .
Nobody can tell what is good for babies or what is bad , it's the babies who have to make a choice about
all the things of the life.
It's cruel to make babies only to earn money (I speak about the governement) and to oblige them to work in factory .

Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Kédem Ferré Tue 24 Jan - 15:43

Coraline wrote:Nobody can tell what is good for babies or what is bad , it's the babies who have to make a choice about
What choice babies have? To what extent do you think babies can actually choose their lives?
Kédem Ferré
Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emma. Tue 24 Jan - 15:46

In our world, now, think of create babies artificially, it's for us : INCONCEIVABLE. But, after, in millions and millions years, our world will change, we don't know now what they think after. The world will change, and must change, because it's the evolution ! So, if we will can see the after world, it's a good idea this ! ( For anticipate )

Emma.

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade1 Tue 24 Jan - 15:47

I'm against making babies artificially, I think it's take the part of humanity of humans. What's more, the Bokanovsky process it's the manipulation of citizens. Tkanks to this process, the government control the whole society but the society can't to be head by just a handfull of men. Moreover, the government get ride of the liberty to becomes the person we want are and choose who integrate the part of the society. Each person is in a case: The government choose the simplicity.

Jade1

Back to top Go down

Post  Coraline Tue 24 Jan - 15:50

Kédem Ferré wrote:
Coraline wrote:Nobody can tell what is good for babies or what is bad , it's the babies who have to make a choice about
What choice babies have? To what extent do you think babies can actually choose their lives?

Babies can judge what sort of things they love , like , flowers , games , people ... They aren't conscient of their choices but they are essentials.

Coraline

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleonore1 Tue 24 Jan - 15:53

Moreover, to have a child is a desicion which is takes when parents love each other, and that guarantee to the future child to grow up in love of his parents. But here, babies can't rely on anyone! That's horrible.

Eleonore1

Back to top Go down

Post  pauline1 Tue 24 Jan - 15:57

I think creation of babies artifically is completely mad because they haven't parents , identity . It's not natural because the embryo grows in the fertilizing room, afterwards they arise in incubator. Babies will be not happy !!!Mad Mad

pauline1

Back to top Go down

Post  Camille1 Tue 24 Jan - 15:58

Kédem Ferré wrote:

Babies certainly not choose to be electrified.

Camille1

Back to top Go down

Post  glecheva Tue 24 Jan - 15:58

For me, creating babies artificially is not really a problem. The real problem is after, on the way they treat them.
If their were loving adults who would like to have babies, it will just be helpful for them, above all in a society where women have less and less time to be in maternity leave because of their emancipation on their work.

glecheva

Back to top Go down

Post  Florie Tue 24 Jan - 15:58

In this text , it's crual but in the real life ... when woman's or men can't made a baby , few babies are make ' in vitro' . It's too artificialy but , I think it's a good solution ...

Florie

Back to top Go down

Post  Eleonore1 Tue 24 Jan - 15:59

I'm agree with Emma: babies need someone who teaches them life. That make each person is only and one. Deprive someone of his freedom, so his identity, it's a crime against humanity!

Eleonore1

Back to top Go down

Post  Justine2 Tue 24 Jan - 16:09

I think that it's a thing inhuman, because the babies are created like a machines and not like a humans. It's a crime for Humanity, the science shouldn't be so present in the society. Moreover, the babies can't be well-adjusted because they don't have familly so they don't have any bearings.

Justine2

Back to top Go down

Post  Justinee Tue 24 Jan - 16:22

The theory of conditioning babies artificially is really smart,brilliant and scientific because they
use some technique such as fertilisation,cloning,incubation,decantation
and finally the conditioning.And, in the confines rules are very stricts especially for the preparation of the room : it's very
scrupulously .But I'm against this because it's illegal to change their minds (brains) ,to take the control of full lives in oder to create a plenty of "robots" because they can't have their owns tastes and personalities ,they are compell to love certain things and they have no choice.They can't be free, even if the director said :" they'll be safe"

Justinee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lea5 Tue 24 Jan - 16:26

I think this process is very disturbing and alarming because it's not babies who are creating but a kind of "robot"... Theirs thinks are shedule like computers. In the chapter two of Brave New World (line 20) we can read "The infants were unloaded". This creatures can't be consider like humans being because they never have a really vision of world, they can't change theirs opinions or simply have a addiction. The D.H.C prevent this babies, and more late, this "humans" to judge something. A real human likes the others, books, movies, flowers, go to the sea, see theirs friends etc...

Lea5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum