Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

+33
fafa-yeah
Marine1
Janis
MaëligCassin
corentin3
Auriane
Letizia
LauraT
Pauline-25
Clémentine1
AudreyG
Maévaa
Gaelle26
Marine1L1
ManonFlechet
Justine.P
Amandine1
Amélie21
Audreey
Mailys
Marion1
Laura1
Marie3
Samantha2
Robin3
Alice
Adela
Agathev
Clement 1L1
Alices
Aurelie.
Lauriane
Kédem Ferré
37 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Pauline-25 Tue 24 Jan - 7:28

corentin3 wrote:I think creating babies artificially is not a good thing for human beings for unethical reason : -an embryo in a womb is a natural fact and the human can't change this.
I agree with you, the incubators it's not the same of the real womb.

Pauline-25

Back to top Go down

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World? - Page 4 Empty Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marine1L1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:28

Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

Totally agree with that point.

I am agree, because i think i'ts not human !

No it's sciences. It's the progress and maybe they are happy like that, because they don’t know anything else

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraT Tue 24 Jan - 7:29

Pauline-25 wrote:everyone is only

I'm agree with you. Everyone have right to an identity.

LauraT

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyG Tue 24 Jan - 7:29

Gaelle26 wrote:If creating babies artificiels, there are no war.

Maybe there are no war because it's a way of ensure stability and peace but I thinks that controlling population it's unfair !

AudreyG

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Tue 24 Jan - 7:29

It's not the good manner for conditionning babies to enter in the world. --'

Letizia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:31

Letizia wrote:It's not the good manner for conditionning babies to enter in the world. --'

So you have another manner ?

It's progress !

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Tue 24 Jan - 7:32

I'm really don't agree with the director and his manner of conditionning.

Letizia

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraT Tue 24 Jan - 7:32

Letizia wrote:It's not the good manner for conditionning babies to enter in the world. --'

What else?? Question

LauraT

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa Tue 24 Jan - 7:32

Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.

I am agree with you when you tell that it's not interresant when people have not personality and not identity but a creating babies artificially enable that there is no war in the world.

Last edited by Maévaa on Tue 24 Jan - 7:34; edited 1 time in total

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 Tue 24 Jan - 7:33

- if you consider someone to be an object, you have no respect for this person. what can he do for you if you have no respect for him ? Nothing but if you forced him to love what you would he make what you want but it's not a good thing for humans relation...

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Auriane Tue 24 Jan - 7:33

Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

No it's sciences. It's the progress and maybe they are happy like that, because they don’t know anything else

It's right, but being create or conditionate can't delete the fact that they have dreams and feelings too, and maybe they are happy, but it will be superficial, and ephemeral. What ever happend if they begin to think just by themselves ? They are not supposed too, but the brain of an human is too complex to be controled like that, and all the people - even if they look alike - don't have the same needs...

Auriane

Back to top Go down

Post  MaëligCassin Tue 24 Jan - 7:33

I agree with Clémentine1, the human are needs identities. An identity it's the evidence to our existence.

MaëligCassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Clémentine1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:33

If babies don't come out from the womb of a woman, they are not made by nature so they can't be considered as human, because humans are creating by nature, only creatures and robot are creating by science.

Clémentine1

Back to top Go down

Post  Pauline-25 Tue 24 Jan - 7:34

Letizia wrote:I'm really don't agree with the director and his manner of conditionning.
I agree with you and I don't understand what the director is looking for making that.

Pauline-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia Tue 24 Jan - 7:34

Marine1L1 wrote:

So you have another manner ?

It's progress !

babies don't need to be conditionned. They learn the life with the time and any experience.

Letizia

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraT Tue 24 Jan - 7:34

corentin3 wrote:- if you consider someone to be an object, you have no respect for this person. what can he do for you if you have no respect for him ? Nothing but if you forced him to love what you would he make what you want but it's not a good thing for humans relation...

Philosophy Smile

LauraT

Back to top Go down

Post  Gaelle26 Tue 24 Jan - 7:34

Marine1L1 wrote:
Gaelle26 wrote:But, if create babies artificiel, people have not personality, because they are same people.

And ?
If they are no personality, we can't make the difference between a people and an a other.

Gaelle26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaëligCassin Tue 24 Jan - 7:36

Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:

It's right, but being create or conditionate can't delete the fact that they have dreams and feelings too, and maybe they are happy, but it will be superficial, and ephemeral. What ever happend if they begin to think just by themselves ? They are not supposed too, but the brain of an human is too complex to be controled like that, and all the people - even if they look alike - don't have the same needs...

I'm totally agree with you.

MaëligCassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:36

I thinks the conditionning it's horrible for the babies because they undergo electronic shocks. later the humans are not human, they are robot

Marine1

Back to top Go down

Post  fafa-yeah Tue 24 Jan - 7:37

I think the conditioning of children is inhumain . They are not free and they will never have true feelings I love you . they will love only what they have been imoposed , they are raised as pets albino . The baby will never identity and to exist it must have its own identity .

fafa-yeah

Back to top Go down

Post  Maureen1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:37

Clémentine1 wrote:If babies don't come out from the womb of a woman, they are not made by nature so they can't be considered as human, because humans are creating by nature, only creatures and robot are creating by science.

Absolutely, humans need to be from nature, if they aren't, they are not human. At least, in my thoughts.

Maureen1

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:37

MaëligCassin wrote:I agree with Clémentine1, the human are needs identities. An identity it's the evidence to our existence.

Yes but if they don't know what have identity is, they don't need to have identity.

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 Tue 24 Jan - 7:37

Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:

you can't be unhappy if you didn't know happiness. So they can just be happy in their life.

Last edited by corentin3 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:45; edited 1 time in total

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa Tue 24 Jan - 7:37

Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:

oh! and you like it that you undergo a electrick shock ?

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraT Tue 24 Jan - 7:38

Maévaa wrote:
Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.

I am agree with you when you tell that it's not interresant when people have not personality and not identity but a creating babies artificially enable that there is no war in the world.

But, do the fact of there are not war justificate the fact of creating babies and shock them?

LauraT

Back to top Go down

Post  Maureen1 Tue 24 Jan - 7:39

fafa-yeah wrote:I think the conditioning of children is inhumain . They are not free and they will never have true feelings I love you . they will love only what they have been imoposed , they are raised as pets albino . The baby will never identity and to exist it must have its own identity .

Yes, they should learn about what they love and what they don't like, while growing up and not because people are obliging them to love certain things.

Maureen1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next