What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Adela on Thu 19 Jan - 7:36

the fact of ceating baby is interessant , but children who are conditioned it so bad ..

Adela

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Robin3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:36

I don't agree with everybody because it will be very interesting to have artifical babies !! Twisted Evil
that will be good because there will be no the hard process of the pregnancy for the woman it will be good for the rethrowing of the birthrate of the world and you can also choose the caracteristiques of your baby it will be very awesome ! Cool

Robin3

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Kédem Ferré on Thu 19 Jan - 7:37

Adela wrote:this process make everybody in the same rank
Do you think that in a perfect society everyone should be of the same rank? Are all the people really from the same rank in Brave New World?
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

BNW

Post  Agathev on Thu 19 Jan - 7:38

All of you are idiot ! Creating humans artificially and conditionning babies is our future ! But as all new technologies, people are afraid and close-minded !

Agathev

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Clement 1L1 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:39

Kédem Ferré wrote:
That's not what people think in Brave New World ... Community, Identity, Stability ...[/quote] I agree with Adela... But I also think Mr. Ferre have reason. Because in Brave New World, people don't know other society and for that, they think they live in the better world who can exist. Neutral

Clement 1L1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Amélie21 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:39

No, In Brave New World people are not artificially but the were created artificially, that's not the same thing. The people in this novel are like us: they got their own feelings but they not think by themselves monkey

Amélie21

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Robin3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:40

not the same rank but the same community with everybody will be the artifical in an another world ...

Robin3

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Justine.P on Thu 19 Jan - 7:40

I think the babies who grow up in incubators are not really humans.
Their formation is completely artificially because it take place with
the machines and not in the mother's body. It's not the nature. They
will can't be happy without parents and without love of them.
If
they are conditionning and they don't have the choice of the sequence of
their life, they would not be interesting for them.

Justine.P

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marie3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:41

Kédem Ferré wrote:
Robin3 wrote:A world with artifical humans
Why do you think people are "artificial" in Brave New World?
I think in Brave New World, the babies are created " artifically" are created for the society, is an form of "capitalism" for me : create, create, create all the time babies without any parents, for create an society where adults are focus on their works and not on their family. It's not a good think for their personnal identity.

Marie3

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marie3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:43

Amélie21 wrote:No, In Brave New World people are not artificially but the were created artificially, that's not the same thing. The people in this novel are like us: they got their own feelings but they not think by themselves monkey
Or not santa. It's another explication ...

Marie3

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

BNW

Post  Alice on Thu 19 Jan - 7:44

Agathe you don' have to insult people like that ! They think what they want to think. But I agree with you : If tomorrow every body die, people will be happy to have this solution which s the cloning. confused

Alice

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Mailys on Thu 19 Jan - 7:45

No I'm not agree with Robin! The world will become articially and the clones will gouvern the world !

Mailys

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Amélie21 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:45

Marie3 wrote:
Amélie21 wrote:No, In Brave New World people are not artificially but the were created artificially, that's not the same thing. The people in this novel are like us: they got their own feelings but they not think by themselves monkey
Or not santa. It's another explication ...



Ahah! Us, we can think by ourselves but them no because they are conditioned jocolor

Amélie21

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Robin3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:45

Marie3 wrote:
Kédem Ferré wrote:
Robin3 wrote:A world with artifical humans
Why do you think people are "artificial" in Brave New World?
I think in Brave New World, the babies are created " artifically" are created for the society, is an form of "capitalism" for me : create, create, create all the time babies without any parents, for create an society where adults are focus on their works and not on their family. It's not a good think for their personnal identity.
euhm the babies are create artifically no ? Shocked

Robin3

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Adela on Thu 19 Jan - 7:46

Scoolfriend i believe now Brave New World decribe a society with to times . First , it's describing the artificial creation of baby which is good and second the conditioning of baby. There are an oposition because for me if somoeone creat baby, he should make him free instead of traumatised him and conditionig him.

Adela

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Robin3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:46

Mailys wrote:No I'm not agree with Robin! The world will become articially and the clones will gouvern the world !
we will be not in si-fy movie mailys !!

Robin3

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marie3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:48

Mailys wrote:No I'm not agree with Robin! The world will become articially and the clones will gouvern the world !
Peolpe are cloned are not robot or destroyer machines Mailys ! What a Face

Marie3

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Kédem Ferré on Thu 19 Jan - 7:48

Amélie21 wrote:The people in this novel are like us: they got their own feelings but they not think by themselves
Is this a problem? Why should people think by themselves?

Audreey wrote:Babies have the right to have parents, to be loved by a familly , to live normaly and to be free of their future.
Does this mean that because your grow up with parents you are free?

Agathe wrote:All of you are idiot ! Creating humans artificially and conditionning babies is our future ! But as all new technologies, people are afraid and close-minded !
Is it because it's new that it's necessarily better?
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Mailys on Thu 19 Jan - 7:49

Lol, yes but if this will continue in Brave New Wolrd, clones to take power!

Mailys

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Clement 1L1 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:50

Robin3 wrote:
Mailys wrote:No I'm not agree with Robin! The world will become articially and the clones will gouvern the world !
we will be not in si-fy movie mailys !!
I agree with Robin ... The world needs unique people, we aren't in "I-robot" or other sci-fy movie, would you like every people are like you? :hap: Very Happy

Clement 1L1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-14

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Amélie21 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:51

Adela wrote:Scoolfriend i believe now Brave New World decribe a society with to times . First , it's describing the artificial creation of baby which is good and second the conditioning of baby. There are an oposition because for me if somoeone creat baby, he should make him free instead of traumatised him and conditionig him.



The freedom and the conditioning are opposite because the conditioning is a sort of jail. The babies are traumatised in thei childhood in order to be happy in the future.. Give thought to it! clown

Amélie21

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-07

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Laura1 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:52

Agathe YOUR reponse is idiot, you speak about us like close minded, but in the society that you describe, they are simply no mind! cyclops

Laura1

Posts : 2
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Robin3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:54

i get the same opinion of all of you who think that create baby is an great idea for our future !

Robin3

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Agathev on Thu 19 Jan - 7:55

I totally agree with Alice ! We need clones to survive after 21/12/12 ! Otherwise, we would be capture by Alien, and we would be obliged to make babies with ugly Alien from MArs ! alien

Agathev

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marie3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:55

Kédem Ferré wrote:
Amélie21 wrote:The people in this novel are like us: they got their own feelings but they not think by themselves
Is this a problem? Why should people think by themselves?

Audreey wrote:Babies have the right to have parents, to be loved by a familly , to live normaly and to be free of their future.
Does this mean that because your grow up with parents you are free?

Agathe wrote:All of you are idiot ! Creating humans artificially and conditionning babies is our future ! But as all new technologies, people are afraid and close-minded !
Is it because it's new that it's necessarily better?
I will not contest the conditionning in Brave New World ( is a bit violent but ... Razz ) because we are conditionning by our parents or by the State ! So ... reflect !

Marie3

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-16

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  ManonFlechet on Thu 19 Jan - 7:56

Adela wrote:Scoolfriend i believe now Brave New World decribe a society with to times . First , it's describing the artificial creation of baby which is good and second the conditioning of baby. There are an oposition because for me if somoeone creat baby, he should make him free instead of traumatised him and conditionig him.

This is right, i think the same thing. Moreover, babies who are created artificially don't have parents. Just people who traumatised them. I don't see the logical thing...

ManonFlechet

Posts : 1
Join date : 2012-01-15

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum