What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maévaa on Tue 24 Jan - 7:46

Pauline-25 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:Gaelle26 : And ? If they are the same people, they don't have conflicts.
And if they are the same, the life is not the real life because the real life it's when the person are only and where the conflicts are present.

Sorry Marine1L1, i'm agree with Gaelle26... Wink

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Janis on Tue 24 Jan - 7:47

Maévaa wrote:I'am against a creating babies artificially because everyone looks like everyone. So, it isn’t interesting that people are the same because a life will be morose and splenetic.

I'm agree because if everyone are the same, the world this is will be boring. Nobody are this own personnality and physical apparence because in the Brave New World said babies are artificially and cloning.

Janis

Back to top Go down

Post  MaëligCassin on Tue 24 Jan - 7:47

Maureen1 wrote:
Pauline-25 wrote:I don't understand why the babies are consider to natural babies whereas they are created in artificial womb.Question

Because it's science, and not nature. But that's my point of vue Smile

The babies are considered to natural babies because they resemble at a normal baby.

MaëligCassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:47

Enzo7 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:Gaelle26 : And ? If they are the same people, they don't have conflicts.
Maybe they don't have conflict but they aren't different , they look like everyone else . There is no personnality , just one wich is to everybody

So what ? Maybe they are very happy !

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia on Tue 24 Jan - 7:47

Clémentine1 wrote:
MaëligCassin wrote:
Gaelle26 wrote:
Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.
I'm agree with you. Although it's a progress for the director, it's not good for people.

It's interessant! Since is a technologie advance.

The technology advance but the identity is lost with the progress...

We can't make a world only with the technologie. Nature is more important for create identity...

Letizia

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:49

Auriane wrote:So the state has to change the " identity " in the slogan, if the people don't know what it is to have an identity ? their system is not logical..
I agree with you, it's not logical..

Marine1

Back to top Go down

Post  MaëligCassin on Tue 24 Jan - 7:50

Janis wrote:
Maévaa wrote:I'am against a creating babies artificially because everyone looks like everyone. So, it isn’t interesting that people are the same because a life will be morose and splenetic.

I'm agree because if everyone are the same, the world this is will be boring. Nobody are this own personnality and physical apparence because in the Brave New World said babies are artificially and cloning.

I'm agree too.Smile

MaëligCassin

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:50

Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

Totally agree with that point.

I am agree, because i think i'ts not human !

No it's sciences. It's the progress and maybe they are happy like that, because they don’t know anything else

It's right, but being create or conditionate can't delete the fact that they have dreams and feelings too, and maybe they are happy, but it will be superficial, and ephemeral. What ever happend if they begin to think just by themselves ? They are not supposed too, but the brain of an human is too complex to be controled like that, and all the people - even if they look alike - don't have the same needs...

oh! and you like it that you undergo a electrick shock ?
Why not ? They are babies, the don't know what happen !
The electrick shock are just here for make people more profitable for the society, it can be a good thing for an economical point of vue

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa on Tue 24 Jan - 7:50

Maureen1 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

No it's sciences. It's the progress and maybe they are happy like that, because they don’t know anything else

It's right, but being create or conditionate can't delete the fact that they have dreams and feelings too, and maybe they are happy, but it will be superficial, and ephemeral. What ever happend if they begin to think just by themselves ? They are not supposed too, but the brain of an human is too complex to be controled like that, and all the people - even if they look alike - don't have the same needs...

Why not ? They ara babies, the don't know what happen/

Because that's disgusting to do that to innocent babies, they're suffering.

And? the babies are human ! To be a baby it's not a argument to apologise this horror !

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Auriane on Tue 24 Jan - 7:50

Letizia wrote:

We can't make a world only with the technologie. Nature is more important for create identity...

It's not the nature who create your identity, but you. In this world, they don't have the choice, and so they can't, but you can have an identity and live in a technological world - like our - , no ?

Auriane

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:51

Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:Why not ? They ara babies, the don't know what happen/

Yes, but they feel the electric shock too ! Even if they're babies, they will be hurted

They aren't hurt. They are a little disturbed.

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Auriane on Tue 24 Jan - 7:52

Yes, a little disturb, so they yell on the floor and cry ... But it's true that they probably won't remember this, except in their hate of books and nature ^^'

Auriane

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:53

corentin3 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:

The electrick shock are just here for make people more profitable for the society, it can be a good thing for an economical point of vue

Of course. But the director have an economical point of vue !

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  Maureen1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:53

Maévaa wrote: And? the babies are human ! To be a baby it's not a argument to apologise this horror !

I didn't said that it's disgusting just because they're babies, i just relate it to the text. I agree that even an adult shouldn't be treated like that. But here it's about babies.

Maureen1

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:53

MaëligCassin wrote:
Janis wrote:

I'm agree too.Smile
you haven't got personnality but there is no war in the world ... What is the more interesting ?

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  corentin3 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:54

Marine1L1 wrote:
corentin3 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:

The electrick shock are just here for make people more profitable for the society, it can be a good thing for an economical point of view

Of course. But the director have an economical point of view !
and that's why the electrick shock are interesting

Last edited by corentin3 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:55; edited 1 time in total

corentin3

Back to top Go down

Post  AudreyG on Tue 24 Jan - 7:54

Marine1 wrote:
Auriane wrote:So the state has to change the " identity " in the slogan, if the people don't know what it is to have an identity ? their system is not logical..
I agree, the process ensure stability but there are not identity because everyone looks like everyone..

AudreyG

Back to top Go down

Post  MaëligCassin on Tue 24 Jan - 7:54

Marine1 wrote:

I'm agree too. But in the Brave New World the identity it's not important to make an utopia.

MaëligCassin

Back to top Go down

Post  Letizia on Tue 24 Jan - 7:54

[quote="Maévaa"]
Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.

I am agree with you when you tell that it's not interresant when people have not personality and not identity but a creating babies artificially enable that there is no war in the world.
[/quote

True. They are a lot of conflicts in this world and this forever. We can't change that. create babies artificially don't change that. War is always present.

Letizia

Back to top Go down

Post  fafa-yeah on Tue 24 Jan - 7:54

fafa-yeah wrote:
fafa-yeah wrote:I think the conditioning of children is inhumain . They are not free and they will never have true feelings I love you . they will love only what they have been imoposed , they are raised as pets albino . The baby will never identity and to exist it must have its own identity .

they do not own traits , and they do no have their own physical . Theuy have no familly becouse they are artificially created .

The embryos are viewed as mere objects , they are '' build '' as a factory .

fafa-yeah

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzo7 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:55

Marine1L1 wrote:
Letizia wrote:It's not the good manner for conditionning babies to enter in the world. --'

So you have another manner ?

It's progress !
Maybe it's progress but it's awful !

Enzo7

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:55

Auriane wrote:Yes, a little disturb, so they yell on the floor and cry ... But it's true that they probably won't remember this, except in their hate of books and nature ^^'

Babies yell everytime !

Marine1L1

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraT on Tue 24 Jan - 7:55

Auriane wrote:
Letizia wrote:

It's not the nature who create your identity, but you. In this world, they don't have the choice, and so they can't, but you can have an identity and live in a technological world - like our - , no ?

I'm agree with Auriane. Is not the nature which creating your personnality but your family, your friends and your life. In this novel, he remplace only the womb of the mother and writte their life before their "birth" without out help.

LauraT

Back to top Go down

Post  Clémentine1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:55

Marine1L1 wrote:
Enzo7 wrote:
Maybe they don't have conflict but they aren't different , they look like everyone else . There is no personnality , just one wich is to everybody

So what ? Maybe they are very happy !

I'm not sure that they are happy because since their birth, they are obliged to make things that they doesn't want to do, for exemple they want to touch the flowers and books: they have electric shocks to obliged babies stopped their envies.

Clémentine1

Back to top Go down

Post  fafa-yeah on Tue 24 Jan - 7:55

fafa-yeah wrote:
fafa-yeah wrote:
fafa-yeah wrote:I think the conditioning of children is inhumain . They are not free and they will never have true feelings I love you . they will love only what they have been imoposed , they are raised as pets albino . The baby will never identity and to exist it must have its own identity .

they do not own traits , and they do no have their own physical . They have no familly becouse they are artificially created .

The embryos are viewed as mere objects , they are '' build '' as a factory .

fafa-yeah

Back to top Go down

Post  Maévaa on Tue 24 Jan - 7:56

The
director of a center believe that the identity of a society is more important than
individuals identity, it’s what the director believe but it is
possible that it’s wrong: people can think the opposite.

Maévaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum