What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maureen1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:39

fafa-yeah wrote:I think the conditioning of children is inhumain . They are not free and they will never have true feelings I love you . they will love only what they have been imoposed , they are raised as pets albino . The baby will never identity and to exist it must have its own identity .

Yes, they should learn about what they love and what they don't like, while growing up and not because people are obliging them to love certain things.

Maureen1

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Gaelle26 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:39

Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.
I'm agree with you. Although it's a progress for the director, it's not good for people.

Gaelle26

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:40

Gaelle26 : And ? If they are the same people, they don't have conflicts.

Marine1L1

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  MaëligCassin on Tue 24 Jan - 7:40

Marine1 wrote:I thinks the conditionning it's horrible for the babies because they undergo electronic shocks. later the humans are not human, they are robot

I'm not totally agree with you Marine1, it's not robots because they are composed of skin, blood etc...

We can say they are half human. Smile

MaëligCassin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Letizia on Tue 24 Jan - 7:40

LauraT wrote:
Letizia wrote:It's not the good manner for conditionning babies to enter in the world. --'

What else?? Question

Babies don't need to be conditionned. They come out of an ordeal with increased stature.

Letizia

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Pauline-25 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:40

I don't understand why the babies are consider to natural babies whereas they are created in artificial womb.Question

Pauline-25

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Enzo7 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:40

To my mind , conditionning babies is inhuman because they don't have to grow up in an incubator and they need a mother and a father
Everyone have the right to live free and not conditionned to the birth

Enzo7

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  corentin3 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:41

LauraT wrote:
corentin3 wrote:- if you consider someone to be an object, you have no respect for this person. what can he do for you if you have no respect for him ? Nothing but if you forced him to love what you would he make what you want but it's not a good thing for humans relation...

Philosophy Smile
I know Very Happy

corentin3

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marine1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:41

MaëligCassin wrote:I agree with Clémentine1, the human are needs identities. An identity it's the evidence to our existence.
I thinks feelings it's very important

Marine1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  MaëligCassin on Tue 24 Jan - 7:42

Gaelle26 wrote:
Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.
I'm agree with you. Although it's a progress for the director, it's not good for people.

It's interessant! Since is a technologie advance.

MaëligCassin

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maureen1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:42

Agree with Marine1L1, they never known anything else than this process, so they don't know identity, why would they change their habits if they don't know that something else is existing?

Maureen1

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  LauraT on Tue 24 Jan - 7:43

Everyone have right to their own life and their own personnality. But the process is against to this.

LauraT

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maureen1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:43

Pauline-25 wrote:I don't understand why the babies are consider to natural babies whereas they are created in artificial womb.Question

Because it's science, and not nature. But that's my point of vue Smile

Maureen1

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Pauline-25 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:44

Marine1L1 wrote:Gaelle26 : And ? If they are the same people, they don't have conflicts.
And if they are the same, the life is not the real life because the real life it's when the person are only and where the conflicts are present.

Pauline-25

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Clémentine1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:44

MaëligCassin wrote:
Gaelle26 wrote:
Letizia wrote:I found this experience cruel and horrible.

People are all the same, it is not interessant, because they don't have particulary of personnality.
I'm agree with you. Although it's a progress for the director, it's not good for people.

It's interessant! Since is a technologie advance.

The technology advance but the identity is lost with the progress...

Clémentine1

Posts : 5
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:44

Maévaa wrote:
Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

Totally agree with that point.

I am agree, because i think i'ts not human !

No it's sciences. It's the progress and maybe they are happy like that, because they don’t know anything else



It's right, but being create or conditionate can't delete the fact that they have dreams and feelings too, and maybe they are happy, but it will be superficial, and ephemeral. What ever happend if they begin to think just by themselves ? They are not supposed too, but the brain of an human is too complex to be controled like that, and all the people - even if they look alike - don't have the same needs...

oh! and you like it that you undergo a electrick shock ?
Why not ? They are babies, the don't know what happen !


Last edited by Marine1L1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:46; edited 2 times in total

Marine1L1

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  fafa-yeah on Tue 24 Jan - 7:44

fafa-yeah wrote:I think the conditioning of children is inhumain . They are not free and they will never have true feelings I love you . they will love only what they have been imoposed , they are raised as pets albino . The baby will never identity and to exist it must have its own identity .

they do not own traits , and they do no have their own physical . Theuy have no familly becouse they are artificially created .

fafa-yeah

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maévaa on Tue 24 Jan - 7:44

Gaelle26 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Gaelle26 wrote:But, if create babies artificiel, people have not personality, because they are same people.

And ?
If they are no personality, we can't make the difference between a people and an a other.

A life will be morose if people have the same personality. that is to say everyone looks like everyone and a conversation between people are limited and always based on the same subject. But , in order time if people are the same, they are always agree...

Maévaa

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Auriane on Tue 24 Jan - 7:45

So the state has to change the " identity " in the slogan, if the people don't know what it is to have an identity ? their system is not logical..

Auriane

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Enzo7 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:45

Marine1L1 wrote:Gaelle26 : And ? If they are the same people, they don't have conflicts.
Maybe they don't have conflict but they aren't different , they look like everyone else . There is no personnality , just one wich is to everybody

Enzo7

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-01-24

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maureen1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:45

Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Auriane wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:
Maévaa wrote:
Clémentine1 wrote:
AudreyG wrote:I think that it's horrible to make undergo electric shock of babies in order to conditioning there.

Totally agree with that point.

I am agree, because i think i'ts not human !

No it's sciences. It's the progress and maybe they are happy like that, because they don’t know anything else



It's right, but being create or conditionate can't delete the fact that they have dreams and feelings too, and maybe they are happy, but it will be superficial, and ephemeral. What ever happend if they begin to think just by themselves ? They are not supposed too, but the brain of an human is too complex to be controled like that, and all the people - even if they look alike - don't have the same needs...

oh! and you like it that you undergo a electrick shock ?
Why not ? They ara babies, the don't know what happen/

Because that's disgusting to do that to innocent babies, they're suffering.

Maureen1

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Marine1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:45

Enzo7 wrote:To my mind , conditionning babies is inhuman because they don't have to grow up in an incubator and they need a mother and a father
Everyone have the right to live free and not conditionned to the birth
i'm agree with you Enzo7, they doesn't have really identity it's inhuman for the future adult

Marine1

Posts : 4
Join date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Pauline-25 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:45

Smile
Maureen1 wrote:
Pauline-25 wrote:I don't understand why the babies are consider to natural babies whereas they are created in artificial womb.Question

Because it's science, and not nature. But that's my point of vue Smile
Yes, but you are agree with me: we don't say that this babies are natural babies ?

Pauline-25

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maureen1 on Tue 24 Jan - 7:46

Auriane wrote:So the state has to change the " identity " in the slogan, if the people don't know what it is to have an identity ? their system is not logical..

They don't know what "indentity" is but maybe they think that their process is what identity is, even though to us it's not.

Maureen1

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Auriane on Tue 24 Jan - 7:46

Marine1L1 wrote:Why not ? They ara babies, the don't know what happen/



Yes, but they feel the electric shock too ! Even if they're babies, they will be hurted

Auriane

Posts : 6
Join date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Maévaa on Tue 24 Jan - 7:46

Pauline-25 wrote:
Marine1L1 wrote:Gaelle26 : And ? If they are the same people, they don't have conflicts.
And if they are the same, the life is not the real life because the real life it's when the person are only and where the conflicts are present.

Sorry Marine1L1, i'm agree with Gaelle26... Wink

Maévaa

Posts : 9
Join date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum