What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Kédem Ferré on Tue 13 Dec - 14:48

Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Lauriane on Sun 8 Jan - 11:31

I think it's inhuman to make experiment with human beings, specially with baby.

For me a baby has to arise from her mother and not from an artificial egg.

Lauriane

Back to top Go down

Re: What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World?

Post  Aurelie. on Tue 10 Jan - 16:40

I'm against the creating of babies articifially and the conditioning babies. I think that it's against the nature. We can't say that the babies, which are creating, are human. It's the same thing for the conditioning. This operation force the babies to have no choice. They compelle the babies to hate the flowers, so the nature. It's unfair. The babies looks like "robot". The scientics want that they love that, they will like that. It's inhuman.

Aurelie.

Back to top Go down

What do you think about creating and conditioning humans in Brave New World ?

Post  Alices on Sun 15 Jan - 18:32

I think it's bad for a baby to grow up in an incubator. The baby must be in a womb because he need to have love. His parents must take care of him and give him all affection. Even if the process of the incubator is the same as the development in a womb, the baby will lack love.
When a baby is born, he need attention and love for his happiness; his thought is made of his education.
I think a baby is the result of love and not of a machine.

Alices

Back to top Go down

Post  Clement 1L1 on Wed 18 Jan - 20:33

[justify]I totally agree with all posts, I think a baby needs the love of his parents and being raised in different ways, can make the world like it is, with people unique and different. I also think that without it, life would be really boring, and it would not be worth, it's "pointless" to be lived.

Clement 1L1

Back to top Go down

Brave New World

Post  Agathev on Thu 19 Jan - 7:18

I agree with Alice, because I think having biological parents can help you. That's one question in less to ask to yourself. But, of course, it doesn't leads to happiness; you're just happier than before. It a way to go ahead in your life.

Agathev

Back to top Go down

Post  Adela on Thu 19 Jan - 7:23

I agee with you. I think so nobody can be conditioning to work in factory with hapiness . According to me, it's again the individual liberty .

Adela

Back to top Go down

Don't get confused!

Post  Kédem Ferré on Thu 19 Jan - 7:24

Don't get confused between creating babies artificially and conditioning them as described in the second chapter of Brave New World!

Last edited by Kédem Ferré on Thu 19 Jan - 7:25; edited 1 time in total
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brave New Worldr

Post  Alice on Thu 19 Jan - 7:24

I agree with Agathe, because I think that it's important for babies to know their parents.

That's their adoptiv or biological parents who make their education. They build who they are. The way they think is from their parents' education. afro

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:28

I think it's in contradiction with the nature, because an baby needs to get the love of his two parents and get an human education to grow in an good atmosphere of afection of the parents;to calm the cry of the baby with cuddle, kiss,etc ...
A world with artifical humans would say that everybody will be perfect without default and it will be very bornig that everybody will be the same ...

Robin3

Back to top Go down

Post  Kédem Ferré on Thu 19 Jan - 7:29

Adela wrote:I think so nobody can be conditioned to work in factory with hapiness. According to me, it's again the individual liberty .
That's not what people think in Brave New World ... Community, Identity, Stability ...
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Samantha2 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:30

I agree with Alice and Agathe. Having parents is essential for a baby. Parents can help him to grow up and it's a good thing for the baby.

I think it's inhuman because in real life, the baby is the result of the love of two parents.

Samantha2

Back to top Go down

BNW

Post  Agathev on Thu 19 Jan - 7:31

Yes Alice, parents are essential.

However, I think cloning could be a solution for organs donations. there woudn't be troubles to find compatible givers any more.

Agathev

Back to top Go down

Post  Adela on Thu 19 Jan - 7:31

Alala !!

Adela

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie3 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:32

I'm not agree with you, I think babies have need personn who love them not necessarily parents. The babies are adopted are very happy and they must be create them identity. Wink

Marie3

Back to top Go down

Post  Adela on Thu 19 Jan - 7:33

Lot of persons don't know there parents so i don't agree with you , this process make everybody in the same rank

Adela

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura1 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:34

I am agree with the previous answers, but I think that in our society a baby doesn't neccessarily require two parents, or parents biological. For example, a women can go to the sperm bank to be fertilized, and the baby who will grow up could be perfectly happy like this, in the condition that his mother brought him with love and respect.

Laura1

Back to top Go down

Post  Marion1 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:34

I think babies is the fruit of the nature, like Alice he have need to love, and they can choice their jobs, and not obliged to work in a factory . If everybody don't choice, the life would be boring .

Marion1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mailys on Thu 19 Jan - 7:34

I agree too, a baby not grow in the incubator bur in the womb oh his mother. A baby need affection and love of his parents for grow up in good conditions. All this technologies are artificialies. Moreover, the conditionning of babies is veritably horrible! Humans are capables to do this, to decide tastes of everyone ?

Mailys

Back to top Go down

Post  Kédem Ferré on Thu 19 Jan - 7:35

Robin3 wrote:A world with artifical humans
Why do you think people are "artificial" in Brave New World?
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Audreey on Thu 19 Jan - 7:35

I'm against the creating and conditionning of babies in Brave New World because it's inhuman to creates babies like if they was in a asssembly line or make experiences on them. Babies have the right to have parents, to be loved by a familly , to live normaly and to be free of their future.

Audreey

Back to top Go down

BNW

Post  Alice on Thu 19 Jan - 7:35

I agree with you Agathe, but if it's a solution for organs donations, I think thaht every body is different and unique. Huimanity have no sens if all people arethe same. So teh cloning is not a solution. alien

Alice

Back to top Go down

Post  Amélie21 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:36

The conditioning of babies can be good: in fact, the Deltas are conditioned to hate flowers and books, so they will be happy to be workers whereas in our society, nobody's happy to be workers because it means that you haven't got a lot of money. So, it's could be a good idea!

Amélie21

Back to top Go down

Post  Amandine1 on Thu 19 Jan - 7:36

I think that Brave New World is a futuring world.Babies are born artificiaaly,the worl correspond a world of cloning.It's maybe a futur society.Every body is cloning ,it's the problem because nothing is natural.Be created in the "box" ,it's not normal.Shocked

Amandine1

Back to top Go down

Post  Adela on Thu 19 Jan - 7:36

the fact of ceating baby is interessant , but children who are conditioned it so bad ..

Adela

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum