Lana Woodsworth

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lana Woodsworth

Post  Damien on Fri 2 Dec - 12:48

I think Lana have killed Autumn because she can takes scissors in appartement with Paula and takes a stand of hair.

Damien

Back to top Go down

Lana woodsworth

Post  Angélique on Fri 2 Dec - 12:49

Maybe its' the suspect because she is nurse, and she is Mark's fiancée and he is B-negative.

Angélique

Back to top Go down

Post  Damien on Fri 2 Dec - 12:50

I think it's Lana because she is left-handed and like she is a nurse she have wiped the fingerprints in the room.

Damien

Back to top Go down

nelly et léa

Post  Léa1 on Fri 2 Dec - 12:51

i think it's lana because she know autumn, she is her cousin. mark was the fiancee of lana but he go out with autum. lana was envious to her. the clues of the crime are: lana have black hair and there are in the scissors,she is a positive but the blood of the scene of the crime is a B negative she is a nurse so she can bring a positive blood of the hospital. she wear high-heeled shoes because it's a woman. she is a left-handed.

Léa1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mélanie2 on Fri 2 Dec - 14:51

Lana woodsworth , she ' s a nurse so she must can provide a blood of hospital and she might have killed Autumn affraid !

Mélanie2

Back to top Go down

LANA WOODSWORTH

Post  Mélanie2 on Fri 2 Dec - 15:22

But Lana she is a cousin of Autumn , Lana has got black hair and Autumn on her fingermails she has been a black hair !

Mélanie2

Back to top Go down

Post  Corentin on Fri 2 Dec - 16:44

I think Lana can't kill Autumn because she has blood B- and it's difficult to have a blood in a hospital.

Corentin

Back to top Go down

Post  Corentin on Fri 2 Dec - 16:54

But Lana has easily a pair of gloves !

Corentin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mathias on Sat 3 Dec - 11:20

I'm according with Corentin because it's difficult to go out with a blod and the doctor may have known how many bag of blood have in there hospital but she easly can have a gloves

Mathias

Back to top Go down

Post  Marine on Sat 3 Dec - 12:11

Lana is a nurse,she could have had a blood very easily and put out on the scene of crime.

Marine

Back to top Go down

lana woodsworth

Post  Candice on Sat 3 Dec - 17:10

In more her hair color is black and the police found a strand of black hair on the scissors. Lana is left-handed and she is a girl so she must wear spike heel shoe so there are much evidence against her!!

Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Héloïse on Mon 5 Dec - 6:04

I think the murederer is Lana because she's a woman and the police has found a mark of red lipstick on a glasse and a mark of spike heel shoe.
Her blood is A+ but she is nurse consequently she has access to other blood and to gloves. She is brown too, like the hair found of the scissors.

Héloïse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum