Getting to know each other

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Getting to know each other

Post  Kédem Ferré on Tue 15 Nov - 22:29

Tell us who you are!

Post a message here to introduce yourselves (name, age, country, family, hobbies, holidays, school, job ...).

You can use smileys only if it doesn't replace what you want to say.
YES, you can post "I like sleeping Sleep
NO you can't post : "I like Sleep

Arrow Click on the button to post a reply here.

confused If you don't see any ANSWER button, click on the Reply to this topic link.

Last edited by Kédem Ferré on Fri 18 Nov - 13:20; edited 2 times in total
Kédem Ferré
Admin

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

About me

Post  Gabriele on Wed 16 Nov - 18:43

Hello,
My name is Gabrielė, I am a fifteen-year old student currently in my 9th year at secondary school. I live in a small town called Kuršėnai with my mum. My father has a job in London so he comes home in summers and during vacations. I also have a brother, he is 10 years older than me and lives in Norway.
I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life when I grow up, but I think, that organizing activities would be something I would like to do, because I am creative, I like to meet new people and, of course, I am full of energy. My favourite subjects at school are: Art, English and Lithuanian (literature).
Ok, now my hobbies:
One of my obsessions is drawing. I draw everywhere and every time, well, at least I don't have something to draw on... Very Happy I also love taking part in projects. Now I am a member of "Safer Internet Forum LT " and not a long time a go I had a chance to represent Lithuania in Safer Internet forum wich was in Liuxembourg. I gained a lot of experience from there, so I'm really really happy... Smile I suppose like in every teenagers life music plays a very important role. I realy enjoy listening to rock and symphonic metal.. I also like other kind of music but these genres are my favourite ones. Oh, and I recently started to learn how to play the guitar.... by myself.

So that's pretty much everything that you need to know about me...

I am looking forward to chatting with someone of you. Smile

Bye..

Gabriele

Back to top Go down

About me

Post  Ruta on Tue 22 Nov - 17:12

Hello, my name is Rūta. I am
15 years old. I am from Lithuania and I am proud of it! I live with my parents
and sister. My sister is 6 years old.

I go to art school and Kuršėnai
Pavenčiai secondary school class 9. At school my favorites subjects are Music, History, English and Art.
Actually I don’t know what I want to do later.

I like music, so I can play the
piano and flute. Also I like taking pictures and drawing. Most favorite thing in my free time is
watching films with my friends.

My friends say that I am friendly,
so I really like to get acquainted with other
interesting people.

Rūta.
Ruta

Back to top Go down

Re: Getting to know each other

Post  karolina on Tue 22 Nov - 17:29

Hello everybody!!!
My name is Karolina and I am
15 years old. I live in Lithuania. I study in Kursenai Pavenciai secondary
school. My family isn’t very big. Just my parents, me and my sister. I haven’t
got any special hobbies. I just like doing something with sports. Smile In my free
time or holidays I like meeting friends, going for a walk, listening to music
or doing something else like this. So I think that’s all about me. Goodbye:D

karolina

Back to top Go down

Greta

Post  Greta on Tue 22 Nov - 18:19

Hello,
My name is Greta and I‘m 15 years old. I live in Kuršėnai, a small town in the North of Lithuania. I live with my mother, father,
younger brother and grandmother. I also have a dog and his name is Joris. I’m an honest, friendly and creative person. I don’t like being sad or bored so I always have something to do …

In my free time I like being with friends, watching movies, listening to music (I like rock and pop)… I like to do many things, but especially I love to dance and draw, also I’m interested in arts and crafts (making something of wool, beads, decoupage…). I’m also trying to play guitar by myself, but it’s hard to find time for it.

I go to a beautiful school and I have the best class friends, because everybody is friendly and polite. At school my favorite subjects are
Art, English, Music and Math.

What I want to be when I grow up? Oh, it’s a very hard question for me! Because I have many jobs which I would like to do…
I like to communicate with people, so I’m waiting for Your answers! Smile

Last edited by Greta on Fri 25 Nov - 16:53; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Paragraphs)
Greta

Back to top Go down

Post  pivoriunajte on Tue 22 Nov - 18:27

Hello! My name is Deimante, I am 15 years old. I live in Drasuciai with my mom and I am the only child in my family. My hobbies are travelling and cooking. I spent my summer holidays with my cousin and I spent autumn holidays in Klaipeda with a friend and cousin. At school, my favourite subjects are History and Russian language. I like listening to music very much.
I am very friendly and I like meeting new friends!

Deimante
pivoriunajte

Back to top Go down

That's right! It's about me. :D

Post  Edmundas on Tue 22 Nov - 18:43

Hi everyone!
I am Edmundas, a fourteen-year-old student in Kursenai Pavenciai secondary school, form 9a. I live in the center of a small town, called Kursenai. I live with my family: Mum, Dad and a brother, who is 11.
I have three favourite activities in my free time.
Firstly, it's music. I enjoy playing the drums very much. I've actually been playing drums for a little more than two years in Kursenai music school. I like music by Coldplay, Linkin Park and famous Lithuanian musician Andrius Mamontovas (I recommend you to listen to some of his songs, especially "Tiktai tavyje").
Then, there's computers, not for "playing computer games", but for "creating apps for computers" Very Happy. I really like Apple computers, and all the iDevices Very Happy. And recently I took part in "AppCamp" event where we had to create apps for smartphones during the weekend. It was a wonderful experience!
And, finally, the third interest for me is Maths Very Happy. I know that more than 80% of you don't like this subject, but I do. I think I am good at maths. I go to plenty of contests, and I belong to the "National academy of students".
And, I have to say I'm friendly and funny, and sometimes a little crazy. Sometimes I just don't want to be in the same flow like others; sometimes I like to be a little different.

Well, that's not all about me Very Happy. But if you want to know me better, I'm all yours.

Edmundas
Edmundas

Back to top Go down

About Me.

Post  Ramunė on Tue 22 Nov - 19:37

Hey!

My name is Ramunė and I am 15 years old. I live in Lithuania with my parents, three little brothers (seven-year-old twins and an eight-year-old--lots of fun!) and my grandmother.

My number one obsession is art. I live, eat and breathe for it and can never imagine my life without it. I doubt it will ever become something serious, but who needs that anyways? It's all about the fun you're having while doing something!

My favorite school subjects are Art and English. Things like Math, Physics, Chem and so on confuse me to no end (who invented Math anyways, seriously), so I'm not a big fan of those.

At different points in my life I wanted to be a policewoman, then an assassin, then a truck driver, then a therapist, then a tattoo artist. Now I'm just really confused and have absolutely no idea what I want to do with my life.

My holidays are usually spent at home with my family, but that's alright, because travelling is not my thing anyways.

I would like to live in the Netherlands at least for a little while someday. And then in the USA.

I love rock, indie and blues, reading, writing, cold winter days, black humor, sarcasm, the color blue, black tea, combat boots, perppermint candy, black pens, expressing my opinion, and sleeping.

I do not love seafood, logic, the fact that weekends are always too short, dentists, needles, cleaning my room, homework, cooking, summer, soap operas, Drama Queens, and children.

I do, however, like chatting with people, so go ahead and don't be shy.

~Ramunė

Last edited by Ramunė on Thu 24 Nov - 19:35; edited 2 times in total
Ramunė

Back to top Go down

About me

Post  Deima on Tue 22 Nov - 20:13

Hi everyone! Smile

My name is Deimantė. I‘m 15 years old. I’m from Lithuania. I
have got a sister. Her name is Vaida.

I have many hobbies. I like sports,
because I have been doing athletics for about 5 years.
Smile I like singing, dancing,
being with friends and sleeping long. I like meeting new friends.

Last summer I stayed in London. It
is a very nice city. I want to come back again.

I’m studying at Kuršėnai Pavenčiai
secondary school.

So, if you want to speak with me,
you can write to me. Bye.
Like a Star @ heaven
Deima

Back to top Go down

About me

Post  Monikaa on Tue 22 Nov - 20:18

Hello everyone!

My name is Monika and I'm 15 years old.

I'm from Lithuania. I live in Kursenai with my mother and brother, who is 18 years old. My father works in Norway, so he comes home just during vacations.

I study in Kursenai Pavenciai secondary school. Here my favourites subjects are English and Art. I hate Physics and History.

In my free time after school I really love dancing. Also I like hanging out with friends, drawing and making crafts.

I'm friendly and I really like meeting new people!
Smile

So, it's all what I wanted to say.
Thanks for your time spent for reading this and I'm waiting for your answers!

Monika

Monikaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Laetitia on Wed 23 Nov - 15:27

HELLO !!

My name is Laetitia, I am 16 years old, I live with my parents and my little brother.

I am in second year in high school in Belleville, a small town near Lyon.

My favorite subjects are Math and History.

I like playing sport, swimming is my passion, But I also like listening to music, make the dicoration and fun with my friends.
I am happy to meet you ! Very Happy

Laetitia

Back to top Go down

Post  Céline on Wed 23 Nov - 16:02

Hello,

My name is Céline, I am sixteen years old.
I am in second year high school in Belleville. I live in Belleville with my mother, my sister (18 years) and my two brothers (12 years and 5 years).
The week-end I go in my father in Ouroux (this small village where I live since I was kid ).
I know exactly what I want to do again later, I would like to be an interior decorator, I love decorating and crafts.
I have not favorite subjects in school.
I play basketball once a week.

I like going out with my friends, have fun and meet new people... Laughing, having fun is what I love most to do.

I like reggae music, but I'm pretty open to every style of music.

By... Smile

Last edited by Céline on Fri 25 Nov - 11:36; edited 1 time in total

Céline

Back to top Go down

About me

Post  rimvydas650 on Wed 23 Nov - 16:55

Hello,

My name is Rimvydas and I am 15 years old.
I live in Kuršėnai, Lithuania with my familly: father, mother, sister and brother.
I also have an airedale terrier dog and her name is Grand Eveline Izabele Gold or short name - Bela.
I am studying at Kuršėnai Pavenčiai secondary school and in Kuršėnai art and music school.
In the music school I play the accordeon and in art school I like to paint with ink, gauache and others.
In my free time I Iike fishing, meeting with friends, cycling, travelling, watching films with my parents...
Last summer, I was with my parents in Poland, Germany, Luxembourg and France! It was amazing and unforgettable!
My favourites subjects are History, Art and others.
I am friendly, sociable and I like meeting new friends!

Rimvydas Smile

rimvydas650

Back to top Go down

About me

Post  Axel on Wed 23 Nov - 21:53

Hello,

My name is Axel , I am seventeen years old and i live in France in a town named Montmerle-sur-saône . I have two sister aged from thirty and thirty-two years old . I live with my mum . I am so friendly , funny and crazy Razz
I study in a high school called Aiguerande , I repeat the first and went from a scientific and finnaly i finished in economic and social Shocked I hate math, but I appreciate the Economic and Social Siences and English .

I like to listen music like metal and anything that comes close , but I might as well listen to reggae, I love the originality and does not always like other Rolling Eyes
I like photography (front of the camera) , travel for meeting people and culture , Politics , cinema , movies ( horror and humoristic ) ...And spend time with my friends !

feel free to come talk to me Wink

Axel

Back to top Go down

About me.

Post  Thibault on Thu 24 Nov - 17:55

Hi ! I'm Thibault and I am sixteen years old .

I lives with my parents in Quincié-en-Beaujolais: That is in the Beaujolais Wink and I have one sister who is forteen years old and one brother who is eightteen.

The week i'm often in school but I like playing basketball because it's my favorite sport. It take the most of time in my week end. Otherwise I like being with my friends talk and laugh with them. Sometimes I listening rap and electro music. I like watching all kinds of movies except romantic --'.

That's about all . By ! Very Happy
Thibault

Back to top Go down

Post  Hugo on Thu 24 Nov - 18:34

Hi everybody!

My name is Hugo, I'm 16 years old. I live near Lyon with my parents and my sister. She's 21 years old, and I have an half-brother who is 32 years old, he lives in a city call Dijon, in France.

I love sports, but my favorite sport is soccer. I practise soccer in a club, I have two trainings and one match in the week, but I'm actually injured...Neutral

I'm studying at Aiguerande High School, in Belleville. It's the second year I'm here.

I like listening music, I like a lot of style of music, but I listening often French Rap. I love be with my friends or my family.

I have ever travel to London, China, Espagna, Italy... But I'm never go to Lithuania! Wink

That's all about me, bye. Smile

Hugo

Back to top Go down

Post  Eléonore on Thu 24 Nov - 20:21

Hey!
My name is Eléonore , I'm sixteen years old and I'm from Aiguerande school. I'm living with my two parents but I also have a sister who lives in Lyon because she's studing.
I'm very interesting about music, I really like Coldplay, The Doors, Led Zeppelin, Aaron, Jeff Buckley, Massive Attack, I play guitar and I'm learning piano.
My favorite movies of moment are Thelma and Louise and The Mask and I really enjoy a series broadcast names How I Met Your Mother.
About my futur, I hope I can go to the law school in Lyon and have an apartment with some of my friends!
I can't wait to have your answers!

Eléonore

Back to top Go down

Pavenciai-Aiguerande

Post  Thibaud1 on Fri 25 Nov - 18:25

Hello everybody!

My name is Thibaud and I'm 16 years old. I live near Lyon with my parents , my 2 brothers and my sister.
I'm in high school in Belleville.

I play basketball and a lots of other sports. I listen to different music ( electronic music , rap ... ).
I like going out and have fun with my friends or my family.
I'm already go to Germany but I did not like.

See you soon Wink

Thibaud1

Back to top Go down

Just a small presentation

Post  Sarah on Sat 26 Nov - 15:03

Hello everybody, I am happy to meet you:D
My name is Sarah, I'm sixteen years old (soon seventeen). I live in Taponas, a small village near Belleville, the town where I'm study in second year in high school called Aiguerande. I'm quite a good student who love history, french and biology. I like art, but in my high school didn't have this subject Sad

I have three passions, three hobbies very important for me :
- the theater (the stage, the comedy, cinema): in fact I play in a company for eight years I want to be actress, is my dream Embarassed
- photography, photomontage, shoot a movie ...
- the books : I like read, principally romantic book and fiction
These hobbies are all my life.

So, I'm a girl who jack of all trades, who have always smile. I'm little a blabbermouth, impatient who jump everywhere bounce

I hope there are not too many mistakes Embarassed
And good day erverybody

Sarah

Last edited by Sarah on Sat 26 Nov - 15:43; edited 1 time in total

Sarah

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie1 on Sat 26 Nov - 15:28

Hey !
My name is Marie, I'm sixteen years old and I study in a high school called Aiguerande.
I have a sister ( Justine) and a brother ( Valentin). I have no idea of what I want to do later.

I love watching movies (like Pride and Prejudice or Pirates of Caraibeen with Johnny Depp
Embarassed ) and TV Shows (like The Vampire Diaries). I also spend a lot of time reading. My favourite books are Harry Potter and Anita Blake Very Happy .
I Listen to Music but I don’t have a kind of music. I listen Onerepublic, 30 seconds to mars, Whithin Temptation and of course like all the other girls Walt Disney’s music !!!

I don’t really like art and I don’t draw like you all seem to do in Lithuania
tongue but I still want to speak with you !!!

Marie1

Back to top Go down

Post  Cécile on Sat 26 Nov - 16:56

Hey everybody !
My name is Cécile. I’m a fifteen-year-old girl, I’m studying in the Aiguerande high school. I live in a very small village in the country, not so far from the school. I live with my parents, my big brother (Nicolas who is ten-year-older than me) for some months. I’ve also one sister (Sarah, she is 20) but this year, she’s teaching French to English pupils in York (UK).
At school, the subjects which interest me are the languages class (English and Spanish) and History class. At the end of last year, we had to choose a specialization, so I chose “Social and economic”, it’s very interesting even if it’s quite hard to understand. After the exam, I want to do law studies in Lyon.
I really enjoy listening music even if I don’t play any music instrument: pop, rock, reggae. I also enjoy reading books (thriller specially), watching American series on my PC (“How I met your mother” is my favorite one, I always talk about it with Eléonore:) ), spending time my friends and my family. I don’t practice any sport (just at school) because I don’t really like that, and I’m rather bad at it.
Bye !!

Cécile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurélie1 on Sat 26 Nov - 18:32

Hello everybody ! Very Happy

My name is Aurélie, I'm 16 and a half years old, I come from France and I'm in second year at the high school from Aiguerande in Belleville sur Saône. I live in Saint-Lager with my parents, it's a very small village. Wink I have two sisters, they are 28 and 24 years, and they have each an apartment. The first one is a pharmacist and she lives in the Reunion island and the second is nursing.

My favorite subjects are Spanish, Biology and Sport, but I hate Mathematics...Neutral Oh, and I went forgotten, obviously I love the holidays and I look forward to the next ones... Very Happy

My passion is the dance ! I dance Modern' Jazz since I'm 5 years old and I began the hip hop for this year. I love that ! I would be crazy if I had to stop ! Laughing

I'm fond of going to the cinema (any kind of movie excepted horror movies...). Finally, I also like laughing with my friends, reading, drawing, going to shopping or listening music (Beyonce, Adele, Muse, Michael Jackson...etc)

See you soon !!!Very Happy

Aurélie1

Back to top Go down

ABOUT ME !!

Post  Elisabeth on Sat 26 Nov - 19:01

Hi everobody !!Smile My name is Elisabeth and i'm sixteen years old. I live in Beaujeu, in Beaujolais, in France. I live with my parents and my two little sisters, Doriane , who have thirteen, and Maeva who have nine and half. I'm going in an called High school called Aiguerande, not really far than my house. I was born in Reunion island Very Happy and i have a lot of family over there.

I think i'm a kind personn, generous and i always need to know if my friends feel good, so they always give me some nicknames...tongue . But i'm too funny, i looooooooooove make some jokes , laughing, and do it with my friends.

Otherwise, I love dancing, I dancing from i was three years old. I start with a classic education and but i continued with hip-hop, street jazz and now moder jazz... Dancing it's my passion, i just love it !!! I love you I love you I love you

So, nice to meet you and goodbye !!! Surprised
Elisabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Fanny on Sat 26 Nov - 19:55

Hello , everybody ! Very Happy

My name is Fanny , i'm sixteen years old , I live in Montmerle sur saone in a Beaujolais . with my parents and my two sisters who are eighteen and nine years old . I'm in Aiguerande high school where I study economy .

I'm very talkative girl , generous and amazing I've always smile and I like meeting new people.
I like going out and laughing with my friends , spending time with my family , dancing in nightclubs ...

Goodbye
Nice to meet you .
Fanny

Fanny

Back to top Go down

Hafsa

Post  Hafsa on Sun 27 Nov - 10:52

Hello Smile

My name is Hafsa. I'm sixteen years old. I live in Saint Jean with my two parents and my sister. She is 8 years old and i love her. I like making for her full of kisses I love you . I have also one brother, he's eighteen years old and he studing in Lyon so he come to see us the week-end. I am Maroccan (my mother) and Algerian (my father) origin. I study in high school called "Aiguerande". It's my second year.

My favourite subjects is Mathematics and Sciences but I hate French. Mad

I like laughing and speak with my friends, and watch movies in my bed with a chocolate Laughing. Twilight is my favourite movies with Robert Pattinson, he is really pretty boy.
I also love going to shopping with my mother, she's very funny and we laugh.

I like meet with a new people .Smile
So, nice to meet you Wink

Hafsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum