Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

 :: FOOD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:37

if you forget your canteen’s card, you still have the possibility to eat something if you have money

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:37

Nesme Thibault 1ere L/ES wrote:
Eléonore wrote:It's nice if we have hungry and if we haven't lot of time to go looking for something to nibble

Yes but when it has lot of people, we lose time in order to win it.


Yes but we loose more time if we go to the supermarket.

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:39

Rémy wrote:
Cécile wrote:
Mariev wrote:
Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

If we forget our canteen's card, i don't think it's a good idee to eat candies, because we still hangry. it's better to go Intermarché to eat sandwich for the same price.


There are not just candies in vendor machines Marie ! Unhealthy food, obesity, are public health problems, and that's why now, there are vendor machines which steal healthy food !

I agree. Fat people don't eat only vendor's machien food. We can't be fat with eating a kit kat.

Yes i'm agree with you, but it's begin like that. we eat one candie, then two ...

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Juliette1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:39

It's a good idea to reintroduce vendor machine at school, because we don't have to go to the supermarket and school earn money, so The school can use this money for travel.

Juliette1

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Lise1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:39

Vendor machine is very simple and convenient .

Lise1

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Cécile on Tue 18 Oct - 7:40

Anthony.bizel wrote:if you forget your canteen’s card, you still have the possibility to eat something if you have money
yes, but there's one problem, if you don't have money, you have to ask money to friends ! Wink

Cécile

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Louis on Tue 18 Oct - 7:40

We have to reintroduce vendor machines in shool because we win a lot of time ... And the principal reason of the obesity has been people don't move enought !

Louis

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Fanny on Tue 18 Oct - 7:40

The inconvenient is when we go to vendor machine , no have communication with over people

Fanny

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:40

Gandrey Lise wrote:Vendor machine is very simple and convenient .

Already said.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Emilie on Tue 18 Oct - 7:40

You have no choice, and vendor machine wave the overweight: you can just buy soda or candies, no fruits.

Emilie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:41

if you practiced a sport , it's good for eating faster ! Basketball

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:41

Cécile wrote:
Anthony.bizel wrote:if
you forget your canteen’s card, you still have the possibility to eat
something if you have money


yes, but there's one problem, if you don't have money, you have to ask money to friends ! Wink

Money back Cécile!

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:42

Louis wrote:We have to reintroduce vendor machines in shool because we win a lot of time ... And the principal reason of the obesity has been people don't move enought !

Enough* Has been people = fake Cool Cool.

But good argument.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:42

Juliette1 wrote:It's a good idea to reintroduce vendor machine at school, because we don't have to go to the supermarket and school earn money, so The school can use this money for travel.

I don' think the money can be use for the travel but may be...

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Hafsa on Tue 18 Oct - 7:43

i think vendor machine is a advantage for us because you don't go to the supermarket, it's not more expensive. When we want, you can buy a chocolate, a coffee, a food ... But it's a disadvantage for the health you can have diabetes with this sweet and you might become fat.

Hafsa

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:43

Eléonore wrote:
Cécile wrote:
Mariev wrote:
Cécile wrote:
Rémy wrote:
Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.

I agree with Remy, we are responsable and we know that junk food is bad for the health.


It's not because we know it's bad for our health that we don't eat. You know Mc Donalds it's bad and you eat still and all ther.

Yes Mary, but that's our decision, if you don't want to eat in fast-fodds, don't ! But if there is a fast-food near the school, people have the choice !

If we sometimes eat Mc donald's , It's not very bad for health if it's happen rarely
if you go to Mcdo 7 time a week , it's sur that isn't good for you health

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:44

Mariev wrote:
Juliette1 wrote:It's a good idea to reintroduce vendor machine at school, because we don't have to go to the supermarket and school earn money, so The school can use this money for travel.

I don' think the money can be use for the travel but may be...

It could help Very Happy

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:44

Mariev wrote:
Juliette1 wrote:It's a good idea to reintroduce vendor machine at school, because we don't have to go to the supermarket and school earn money, so The school can use this money for travel.

I don' think the money can be use for the travel but may be...

maybe*.

Money Is For the shcool only if the vendor's machine is to the school. But if the vendor machine is in another company, school don't earn the vendor money, but the company pay the shcool.

Vendor machine make alway earn money to the school.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:46

Watch the movie supersize me if you wan't to know really what happen if you eat mac donald's. But fast food Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow other post.


Last edited by Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:48; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Emilie on Tue 18 Oct - 7:47

Vendor machine is a temptation for nibbling and when you see vendor machine you would return eat.

Emilie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:47

Louis wrote:We have to reintroduce vendor machines in shool because we win a lot of time ... And the principal reason of the obesity has been people don't move enought !

Yes, but if we eat less, we don't have to practice sport a lot.

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Thibault on Tue 18 Oct - 7:49

Rémy wrote:Watch the movie supersize me if you wan't to know really what happen if you eat mac donald's. But fast food Arrow Arrow Arrow Arrow other post.
Stop the publicity !
avatar
Thibault

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Fanny on Tue 18 Oct - 7:49

It's bad for the planet because squander a lot of electricity and it's more expensive for the high school .

Fanny

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:49

Mariev wrote:
Louis wrote:We have to reintroduce vendor machines in shool because we win a lot of time ... And the principal reason of the obesity has been people don't move enought !

Yes, but if we eat less, we don't have to practice sport a lot.

Sport is good fot the health. You can eat just a bit but if you don't do any sport you will become fat.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:50

Mariev wrote:
Louis wrote:We have to reintroduce vendor machines in shool because we win a lot of time ... And the principal reason of the obesity has been people don't move enought !

Yes, but if we eat less, we don't have to practice sport a lot.

Practise sport is more useless than eat less

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:50

I'm agree with emilie and fanny !

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 :: FOOD

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum