Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

 :: FOOD

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Kédem Ferré on Mon 17 Oct - 18:17

Click on the button to post an answer.

Smileys should not be used instead of words:
YES
, you can post "I like sleeping Sleep "
NO
you can't post : "I like Sleep"

Here's the collaborative document you already worked on : http://goo.gl/r6ejO
avatar
Kédem Ferré
Admin

Posts : 93
Join date : 2010-06-22
Location : France

http://www.kedemferre.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:22

Vendors machine are very efficients in school. No waste of time, no need to go to the supermarket. That's a bad idea only if vendor machine are alway empty, or if there isn't a lot of choice.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:23

Rémy , yes but it too expensive !

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Thibault on Tue 18 Oct - 7:24

Yes but with a vendor machines we eat unhealthy food whereas in a supermarket we can buy fuits and healthy food.
avatar
Thibault

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:24

It's nice if we have hungry and if we haven't lot of time to go looking for something to nibble

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:25

No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Cécile on Tue 18 Oct - 7:25

I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

Cécile

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:26

Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Thibault on Tue 18 Oct - 7:26

The problem is something it can't be a lot of people and we can wait .
avatar
Thibault

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Fanny on Tue 18 Oct - 7:27

I think we should reintroduce vendor machines in schools because we don't have to go in a supermarket : it saves time ! And I think it's very easy to drink and eat a thing when we want .

Fanny

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Hugo on Tue 18 Oct - 7:27

Yes, if we reintroduce vendor machines, it's better for us when we have not got the time to wait for going to the canteen and it's not expansive.

Hugo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-10-11
Age : 22
Location : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Cécile on Tue 18 Oct - 7:27

Rémy wrote:
Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.

I agree with Remy, we are responsable and we know that junk food is bad for the health.

Cécile

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:28

Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

I'm agree , if we care about us and if we do exercices we can eat between meal and not become fat

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:29

Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

If we forget our canteen's card, i don't think it's a good idee to eat candies, because we still hangry. it's better to go Intermarché to eat sandwich for the same price.

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Thibault on Tue 18 Oct - 7:29

Eléonore wrote:It's nice if we have hungry and if we haven't lot of time to go looking for something to nibble

Yes but when it has lot of people, we lose time in order to win it.
avatar
Thibault

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Cécile on Tue 18 Oct - 7:30

Mariev wrote:
Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

If we forget our canteen's card, i don't think it's a good idee to eat candies, because we still hangry. it's better to go Intermarché to eat sandwich for the same price.


There are not just candies in vendor machines Marie ! Unhealthy food, obesity, are public health problems, and that's why now, there are vendor machines which sell healthy food !

Cécile

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:32


We don’t have to go to the supermarket , it's a good idea for eat a little
Very Happy

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Thibault on Tue 18 Oct - 7:32

Hugo wrote:Yes, if we reintroduce vendor machines, it's better for us when we have not got the time to wait for going to the canteen and it's not expansive.
I agrre because we sometime we don't have the time to going in the canteen.
avatar
Thibault

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Emilie on Tue 18 Oct - 7:33

Vendor machine it's sometimes good when you have little bit hungry you can buy food like M&N's, Mars, Snickers...
Yes this food it's fat but it's fast when you don't have time to go to the Supermarket in a recreation.

Emilie

Posts : 10
Join date : 2011-10-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Eléonore on Tue 18 Oct - 7:33

He could help the highscool to save money and may could have more activities.

Eléonore

Posts : 18
Join date : 2011-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Marie1 on Tue 18 Oct - 7:34

Cécile wrote:
Rémy wrote:
Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.

I agree with Remy, we are responsable and we know that junk food is bad for the health.


It's not because we know it's bad for our health that we don't eat. You know Mc Donalds it's bad and you eat still and all ther.

Marie1

Posts : 22
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:34

Nesme Thibault 1ere L/ES wrote:
Hugo wrote:Yes, if we reintroduce vendor machines, it's better for us when we have not got the time to wait for going to the canteen and it's not expansive.
I agrre because we sometime we don't have the time to going in the canteen.

beside out , the food of the canteen is maiby disgusting

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Rémy on Tue 18 Oct - 7:35

Cécile wrote:
Mariev wrote:
Cécile wrote:I think vendor machines should be reintroduced in schools because it's very convenient for the studients. Some of you say that because of vendor machines, young people eat more junk food and become fat, but I think that if we care about what we eat there shouldn't be problems. It's very convenient for us because if we forget our canteen's card, or if we don't have a lot of time, we still be able to eat something.

If we forget our canteen's card, i don't think it's a good idee to eat candies, because we still hangry. it's better to go Intermarché to eat sandwich for the same price.


There are not just candies in vendor machines Marie ! Unhealthy food, obesity, are public health problems, and that's why now, there are vendor machines which steal healthy food !

I agree. Fat people don't eat only vendor's machien food. We can't be fat with eating a kit kat.
avatar
Rémy

Posts : 26
Join date : 2011-10-15
Age : 21

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Cécile on Tue 18 Oct - 7:36

Mariev wrote:
Cécile wrote:
Rémy wrote:
Mariev wrote:No, i don't think we should reintroduce vendor machine, because there are a lot of inconvenience ! It's always a temptation to nibble and besides the sodas and candies are very expansive and we will always more so we spend a lot of money just for a little food !!

We have a brain and we are not forced to nibble. don't have to spent all our money.

I agree with Remy, we are responsable and we know that junk food is bad for the health.


It's not because we know it's bad for our health that we don't eat. You know Mc Donalds it's bad and you eat still and all ther.

Yes Mary, but that's our decision, if you don't want to eat in fast-fodds, don't ! But if there is a fast-food near the school, people have the choice !

Cécile

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Anthony on Tue 18 Oct - 7:37

if you forget your canteen’s card, you still have the possibility to eat something if you have money

Anthony

Posts : 14
Join date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Should we reintroduce vendor machines in schools?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 :: FOOD

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum